S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

s@squ@tch

First Post
Morika and Aeranduil wait for the others to catch up to them at the doorway.

To the south, everyone can see the remains of the giants that they dispatched before the Wall of Ice was created.

To the north, you see a large door on the left side of the corridor (BA/BB 52), and a large door at the end of the corridor.

No signs of life are seen. A hint of smoke can be smelled in the air.

OOC: Consider all PC's to be gathered near Morika/Aeranduil's position on the last map.

Voadam

Legend
We'll keep moving down along the far wall (53) to see what is in that next room (BA-BB) and what is farther up the hallway (52-53).

pathfinderq1

First Post
"Let me get ahead to scout, so we don't run into an ambush," Ipshivi chirped as she scampered forward.

OOC: Open doorways ahead, or closed doors? Either way, Ipshivi will head forward. If the doors are closed, she will listen (or peer through any cracks in the giant-sized construction)- if open, she will scan the areas as well as she can quickly before moving on. Listen +12; Spot + 8; Darkvision 60', See Invisible

s@squ@tch

First Post
Ipshivi scampers ahead and pauses at the first door on the left. The doorframe is of somewhat good quality, with wide door stops, which prevent any viewing past the door without opening it.

[sblock=Ipshivi]

The gods have smiled upon you -- your keen ears pick out a whispered conversation behind the door.

You hear several giants whispering -- mostly feminine voices, but you also pick out at least one masculine voice, probably two.

"Wuz going on oot der?"

"I hurd some of da kids screaming."

"Banda and Stine jus' left -- I'll die if somepin happined ta dem'"

"Be quiet - dey could be here any minute"

"If dey come in here, we gotta make 'em pay"

"I hurd dey were little peeple"

"I hurd dey had horns and were breathing fire"

"Shuddup"

Listen Check (1d20+12=32)
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Steading 4-7.8.PNG
    Steading 4-7.8.PNG
    139.9 KB · Views: 2,719
Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Morika stands across the hall pitching her arm to throw her boulder as soon as the door crack open. And to have space for charge of course.

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil too stands ready, bow in hands, hand paused to grasp an arrow from his magic quiver at the first sign of danger.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Ipshivi paused a moment, long enough to activate one of her wands. A soft hissing voice sounded amongst the gathered group, just loud enough to be audible amongst them. "Sounds like a bunch of giants, male and female. They're ready for something, but it doesn't sound like the children went in that way. I don't guess we want to leave them behind us..."

OOC: Use another charge from her wand of Ventriloquism (10 rounds)

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil moves to put his back to the wall, across from the portal indicated by Ipshivi. He readies his bow, and motions for the melee-oriented fighters to push into the room while he delivers cover fire.

Remove ads