S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Unless Thanor volonteers, Morika will open it altough she would prefer charge. She will have boulder ready to throw.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Thanor

"Git behind me if ye want tah live tah fight anotha day," glowers the dwarf.

He points to Morika,"I'll be needin' yer help, lassie, tah open tha door."

He moves to in front of the door, near the handle, allowing Morika to stand closer to the hinge area, thus shielding her somewhat from whatever lies within.

The swollen wooden door creaks open, and light from within spills out into the hallway. Another bedchamber lies before you, but it isn't empty....

Those in front see at least four more of the horrific giantesses, clubs drawn, and two of the malefolk, rocks at the ready....

OOC: No surprise. Feel free to roll initiative and post actions -- I'll do my best to get the initial combat map up. Thanor and Morika in front, Sanne/Yoggrith behind them, Aeranduil/Voadam in the back, with Ipshivi off dangling invisibly from the ceiling.

Attachments

• Steading 4-7.9.jpg
    Steading 4-7.9.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
(initiative 20, rolled using actual dice because inivisiblecastle is down)

Sanne steps through the corner, and full attacks the nearest giant.

first attack - 5+13 = 18; 16 damage if it hit (1 electricity)
second attack - 14+8 = 22; 15 damage if it hit (3 electricity)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=Actions]
Morika will as move action open the door, as readied action throw boulder at first giant visible and charge that rightmost giant while shifting in the process.
[/sblock]

Morika readies for charge, opens the door and throws readied boulder through the crack. As the door opens fully she charges at rightmost giant.

boulder throw +20attack (+6 BAB +6 STR +8 spell); 2d6+14 damage (6(STR)+8(spell) )
Boulder Throw (1d20+20=25, 2d6+14=20)

for charge it's +13 (+6 BAB +6 STR +1 feat); 7d6+6 damage and STR 1d20+8 vs. giant STR to knock him prone
Charge (1d20+13=21, 7d6+6=30, 1d20+8=24)

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
For the moment, Ipshivi kept back out of the fight, alert and ever-cautious.

OOC: Initiative 1d20+8= 11; roll Roll Lookup ; Ipshivi will wait for a moment- in case the commotion draws attention from the other visible door into the hall (where, presumably, the remaining youths went).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases