S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

s@squ@tch

First Post
Round 9 - Complete

Initiative:

30 – Elemental #1 – (Moderately Wounded) - Confused – Hovers in place
26 – Aeranduil (64/64) – Move to E12, Attack Elemental #1, 2 hit for 20 damage before DR
21 – Dalwir – Full Attack on Elemental, 1 HIT for 9 damage before DR
21 – Jaxel (29/75) – Stands and stares
17 – Ipshivi (46/46) – (in main cabin)
15 – Lieutenant -- 5’ step, drinks potion
14 – Sanne (56/65) – Attack Elemental twice, one hit - CRIT confirmed for 50 damage
9 – Yoggrith (84/90) – Move to F6, cast Cure Critical Wounds on Jaxel for 27 hp healed.
5 – Morika (45/66) – Call Lightning on Elemental #1 for 14 damage before save
5 – Voadam (43/43) – Surveys the scene.
4 – Crew (8) – Crew #1 - #8 except #2, reload and fire their flaming crossbows at the elemental, 1 hit for 5 damage before DR. Crewman #2 moves inside the central cabin for shelter.

The elemental continues acting in a strange manner – it begins to babble something in an unknown language and remain silent – hovering slightly off of the deck.

With unending movement, the elven archer rains down another 3 arrows on the elemental, the first and last finding some purchase, while the second impales itself on the wheel of the ship, grazing both Yoggrith and Sanne with the fletching as it almost takes off an ear or two..

Taking advantage of the brief respite from the elemental’s attacks, the captain brings his rapier up and down twice on the elemental. “Let us send this monstrosity to the fires of Fernia!"

Jaxel takes a moment to survey the large airmass, trying to determine the best way to attack it without plummeting to the ocean below, unaware of the trail of blood he leaves behind him, or the pool that forms beneath him.

"One of your kind has fallen to my blade already today, creature. Shall we make it two?" She quickly begins another attack routine, feinting quickly with her off arm then deftly plunging the crackling rapier into the wind creature, arcs of electricity engulf the elemental briefly before fading.

The halfork watches the gnome giant-hunter continue his fighting ways, and the blood that drips from the numerous wounds Jaxel has acquired. Yogrrith slides up behind him and reaches out... letting his healing energy infuse the short warrior.

Morika continues to dance and call down strokes of lightning at the massive tower of air – the entire area begins to take on an ozone-like odor.

Voadam feels he is in a good position so his allies can capitalize if it charges him mindlessly so he stays put. To his companions Voadam shouts "It might charge me, flee from me, stand confused, or stand and fight as the chaos I put in its mind bounces around moment to moment, be ready and it might expose itself tactically."

However Voadam keeps a close eye on the combat, ready to spring forth should a flying rescue be needed.

Spells in Effect:

Yoggrith: Divine Favor (2 rounds), Spikes (8 hours), Bear’s Endurance (73 rounds)
Sanne: Weapon Infusion – Elemental Bane (194 rounds)
Morika: Master Air (2 rounds), Call Lightning (76 rounds or 4 bolts)
Voadam: Fly (45 rounds)
Dalwir: Cat’s Grace (29 rounds)

Conditions:

Elemental #1 – Confused (3 rounds)

OOC:

Ship has stopped.

Attachments

• Round 9, Abovedecks.jpg
    Round 9, Abovedecks.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Shouldn't Sanne have been able to take two move actions (move to F6, tumble to F3) last turn? If I'm counting squares wrong or something, she'll tumble to F3 and attack this turn.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
HP 84/90 : AC 18 : Spells Remaining 6/5/5/3/2

The halfork watches the gnome giant-hunter continue his fighting ways, and the blood that drips from the numerous wounds Jaxel has acquired. Yogrrith slides up behind him and reaches out... letting his healing energy infuse the short warrior. (Move action to wherever Jaxel stands / Cast Cure Critical Wounds on him)

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=drothgery]
drothgery said:
OOC: Shouldn't Sanne have been able to take two move actions (move to F6, tumble to F3) last turn? If I'm counting squares wrong or something, she'll tumble to F3 and attack this turn.

You are correct, I didn't see the tumble to F3 part, so will update the map.

[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=DM]
s@squ@tch said:
You are correct, I didn't see the tumble to F3 part, so will update the map.

Thanks.
[/sblock]

"One of your kind has fallen to my blade already today, creature. Shall we make it two?"

Facing yet another elemental, Sanne's blade flashes twice as she attempts to find her own opening to strike it. If it offered her another opening, she'd take that as well.

OOC: Full attack the elemental, again using an AP for Storm's Riposte if attacked.

Voadam

Legend
Voadam feels he is in a good position so his allies can capitalize if it charges him mindlessly so he stays put. To his companions Voadam shouts "It might charge me, flee from me, stand confused, or stand and fight as the chaos I put in its mind bounces around moment to moment, be ready and it might expose itself tactically."

However Voadam keeps a close eye on the combat, ready to spring forth should a flying rescue be needed.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Morika scorches the skies again with her lightning, determined to at least take one of these air-brained elementals down or at least out. The last thing they needed was to be chased the entire journey!

OOC: Fifth verse, same at the first, a little bit louder, and a whole lot worse!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases