S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

s@squ@tch

First Post
Voadam feels the wooden wall then speaks up,"These walls and ceiling are too damp and moist to start at all -- would probably take a day just to get the walls of this room to light."

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil nods at The Green Wizard."Well then, our options are limited. One, we continue our attack and try to inflict as much damage upon the giants during this raid as we can. Two, we withdraw from this place to rest and restore our strength. Or three, we find a spot within this place that allows us to do the same."

Aeranduil rolls the map up and puts it into his pack. Then, while he waits for the others, he walks slowly and quietly about halfway down the stairs, his eyes and ears alert for anything that may constitute a threat.

Listen +8, Move Silently +11, Spot +13

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Forivarra d'Deneith, Human Duskblade (least Sentinel Dragonmark)

"Ahem! Aren't you forgetting someting?" says Forivarra indicating the ropes that still bind the two captives.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Will [MENTION=21087]pneumatik[/MENTION] be joining us? Or Cody Dylan Overstreet was crushed accidentally in combat?

Leif

Adventurer
Forivarra d'Deneith, Human Duskblade (least Sentinel Dragonmark)

Sanne, being a skilled sailor among other things, unties the ropes.
"I'm Sanne d'Lyrandar, by the way." She adds.
"My thanks, then, to House Lyrandar. I am Forivarra d'Deneith," says Forivarra as he rubs his wrists where the ropes chafed them. "I don't suppose you've found my gear anywhere around here, have you?"

s@squ@tch

First Post
Aeranduil quietly heads down the stairs, hewn from stone. At the base of the stairs, his eyes adjust slightly to the darkness - the only sources of light are some torches that burn smokily along the walls. He finds himself in a passageway, that quickly turns to the north, then after about 30 - 40' turns again to the west.

OOC: shakes tiny fist [MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION] - lol, I hadn't even started work on the lower level map yet. ;) didn't think either group would get there any time soon, but no worries. :cool:

Attachments

• Steading 45.PNG
    Steading 45.PNG
    106.1 KB · Views: 60

s@squ@tch

First Post
Will [MENTION=21087]pneumatik[/MENTION] be joining us? Or Cody Dylan Overstreet was crushed accidentally in combat?

ooc: I hope not -- but I have had a lot of issues with premature PC disappearance due to the long periods of time from PC creation to PC insertion.

[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION] - forrivar and cody's gear is quickly located on the table across the room - the giants were trying to figure out what their stuff did and if they could use it.

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil sneaks silently a short way down the corridor, just far enough along to get a look into the next chamber.

Move to AA21, and peer around corner into next chamber. Still moving silently.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases