S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

Leif

Adventurer
Forivarra d'Deneith, Human Duskblade (least Sentinel Dragonmark)

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean! Bravo! You have found a way to serve your house by trading and negotiating. A very necessary skill, indeed. You are to be commended for your service." Forivarra is so busy praising Sanne that his condescension is almost unnoticeable.

[OOC: Feel free to put Forivarra firmly in his place at any time. A cold dose of reality will likely remind him of the predicament from which the party may well rescue him if he doesn't pi** everybody off too badly.

Last edited:

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Cody Dylan Overstreet, Unseen Seer

"We were trying to determine the best place to hole up for a while, actually; we've been fighting giants all day, and I'm not sure how much longer we can go without rest." Sanne said.
"I wish I could help with that, but I was unconscious when I came in here. At least I think I was unconscious. I had a bag over my head, see, so everything was black. And I was tied-up so it's not like I could really move to take the bag off. Assuming I was conscious. But anyway, I'm happy to keep watch or whatever."

drothgery

First Post
"Yes, that's exactly what I mean! Bravo! You have found a way to serve your house by trading and negotiating. A very necessary skill, indeed. You are to be commended for your service." Forivarra is so busy praising Sanne that his condescension is almost unnoticeable.
[sblock=ooc]I had a somewhat longer reply written, but ENWorld ate it last night[/sblock]Sanne turned slightly, so the edge of the Lesser Mark of Storm on her neck and shoulder was clearly visible to him. "I think, perhaps, you are under some misapprehension." She said.

Rhun

First Post
OOC: 15-20 minutes of straight combat with ogres, giants and dire wolves!

Plus, wasn't this first sortie just supposed to be a raid of sorts?

Rhun

First Post
OOC: We may have one or two more encounters in us, but not much more than that. Plus, we've had to have earned enough XP to level by now, haven't we? :)

drothgery

First Post
OOC: We may have one or two more encounters in us, but not much more than that. Plus, we've had to have earned enough XP to level by now, haven't we? :)
OOC: I hope so. It's been 3 1/2 years since we started this, and we're still 8th level :D There must have been a yard worker's strike where they were building Sanne's airship...

Leif

Adventurer
Forivarra d'Deneith, Human Duskblade (least Sentinel Dragonmark)

[sblock=ooc]I had a somewhat longer reply written, but ENWorld ate it last night[/sblock]Sanne turned slightly, so the edge of the Lesser Mark of Storm on her neck and shoulder was clearly visible to him. "I think, perhaps, you are under some misapprehension." She said.
Forivarra, seeing the Mark of Storm on Sanne, immediately rues his rash choice of words. "I say, Cousin, misapprehension indeed! I beg the forgiveness of House Lyrandar!"

Remove ads