S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black - Page 16
  1. #151
    Morika drops back down on the deck as her wind-made wings flitter back to the ether from whence they came.

    "Now that was fun," she says savagely, and several more lightning bolts crackle in the air around the ship in echo of her emotions. "Now which one of you lot is dying or dead? Mother Morika's tough love will patch you back together," she calls out to the entire crew and party.

    OOC:
    Spoiler:
    Morika's just going to let fly her last few bolts just in the air, for a cool effect.

  2. #152
    Member
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,230
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block drothgery


    Friend+
    Satisfied with Voadam's answer regarding the attacks, and recalling that they had been known to happen time to time in her experience, Sanne barely waited long enough for Morika or Yoggrith to heal her before thanking them and aiding the captain with his crew. They had done well today.

    If this were her ship, she would have a steward to handle repairing her House uniform from the damage it took in the battle. If a captain took care of things like that for herself, she would never have time to run the ship. But as it was, she would have to do it herself or beg use of the Captain's. At least she had a spare.

  3. #153
    Member
    Guide (Lvl 11)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Fairfax
    Posts
    17,906
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Voadam


    Friend+
    Dressed only in his undergarments, a green sash with a spell component pouch hanging from it, and his magical boots, the silver bearded Voadam says "We are secure for the present. I will retire now to attempt to recuperate the magical energies I have expended." and heads back down to his hammock.

  4. #154
    Member
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    s@squ@tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Carmel-not-by-the-sea, IN
    Posts
    4,172
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block s@squ@tch


    Friend+
    The crew lets out a loud cheer as the last elemental is destroyed.

    Dalwir and Isolda both continue leading the cheers from the crew for a moment, then tell them to get the ship back in order and prepare to set sail once more.

    After the ship has begun to pick up speed, he turns to your assembled group.

    "You have my thanks -- without your assistance, I would have lost my entire crew. You have my sincere gratitude."

    Turning to Sanne,"Your expertise with a blade is remarkable -- our house is blessed to have you in the skies."

    "I had heard reports of a elemental sightings from other captains, but, to be honest, I've never seen those of such size before."

    "Please, feel free to return to your bunks and get some well deserved rest, I pray that I do not need your services on the rest of the trip."






    The rest of the night passes without any further activities.

    Breakfast is prepared and everyone is found to be reaching for seconds.

    The day passes, and then the next. You cannot remember when you have eaten this well, or enjoyed such fine weather. Miles upon miles of flat ocean passes beneath you, with the crew occasionally shouting out -- "Sahuagin", as they spy a sentry on the wavetops below. Luckily, the airships are pretty much immune to whatever machinations the evil sea dwellers have.

    The crews spirits rise as they anticipate reaching Stormreach once more -- the bustling nightlife sets their tongues a-wagging of possible hopes for further exploits. Several tall tales are bantered back and forth between the various crew members about the last time they knocked back a few flagons at the tavern in town.

    OOC: You're about 2 hours out of Stormreach. The time it close to midday.

  5. #155
    Member
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Rhun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    22,927
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Rhun


    Friend+
    Aeranduil packs and gathers his gear, and then head's to the foredeck to survey what lies ahead.

  6. #156
    Member
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Auburndale, MA
    Posts
    3,659
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block pathfinderq1


    Friend+
    As the others began to gather to watch the approach, Ipshivi spoke quietly- by now most of the group ought to have grown used to her soft voice issuing from the seemingly empty air. "So, have any of you been here before, or have any contacts here? Or do we just head over to the House enclave like they told us to?"

  7. #157
    Member
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,230
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block drothgery


    Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by pathfinderq1
    As the others began to gather to watch the approach, Ipshivi spoke quietly- by now most of the group ought to have grown used to her soft voice issuing from the seemingly empty air. "So, have any of you been here before, or have any contacts here? Or do we just head over to the House enclave like they told us to?"
    "I should think so. I've been here for trade and profit more than a few times before." Sanne says.

  8. #158
    Member
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Rhun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    22,927
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Rhun


    Friend+
    Aeranduil shakes his head no at Ipshivi's question "I've never before laid mine eyes upon the jungles of Xendrik, nor visited the city of Stormreach. This is new ground to me."

  9. #159
    Member
    Time Agent (Lvl 24)

    DEFCON 1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Burlington, MA
    Posts
    7,178
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews

    Block DEFCON 1


    Friend+
    The halfork shakes his head while looking off towards the horizon. "I have not seen these shores either, although my Lord was born here. I have heard his stories about this land many times in the past however."

  10. #160
    Member
    Guide (Lvl 11)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Fairfax
    Posts
    17,906
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Block Voadam


    Friend+
    Dressed in his black robes the silver-haired wizard says "I have not yet walked its streets, but from the crew's tales it sounds to be a lively port to berth in. What can you tell us of it Sanne, Yoggrith?"

+ Log in or register to post
Page 16 of 167 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding
    By s@squ@tch in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 941
    Last Post: Friday, 30th September, 2011, 06:57 PM
  2. S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold
    By s@squ@tch in forum Playing the Game
    Replies: 1386
    Last Post: Sunday, 18th September, 2011, 02:18 PM
  3. S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black
    By s@squ@tch in forum Character Builds & Optimization
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Friday, 26th August, 2011, 04:14 AM
  4. S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold
    By s@squ@tch in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Thursday, 11th August, 2011, 06:07 PM
  5. S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black - need one PC
    By s@squ@tch in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Thursday, 17th January, 2008, 03:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •