S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Morika drops back down on the deck as her wind-made wings flitter back to the ether from whence they came.

"Now that was fun," she says savagely, and several more lightning bolts crackle in the air around the ship in echo of her emotions. "Now which one of you lot is dying or dead? Mother Morika's tough love will patch you back together," she calls out to the entire crew and party.

OOC: [sblock]Morika's just going to let fly her last few bolts just in the air, for a cool effect.[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
Satisfied with Voadam's answer regarding the attacks, and recalling that they had been known to happen time to time in her experience, Sanne barely waited long enough for Morika or Yoggrith to heal her before thanking them and aiding the captain with his crew. They had done well today.

If this were her ship, she would have a steward to handle repairing her House uniform from the damage it took in the battle. If a captain took care of things like that for herself, she would never have time to run the ship. But as it was, she would have to do it herself or beg use of the Captain's. At least she had a spare.

Voadam

Legend
Dressed only in his undergarments, a green sash with a spell component pouch hanging from it, and his magical boots, the silver bearded Voadam says "We are secure for the present. I will retire now to attempt to recuperate the magical energies I have expended." and heads back down to his hammock.

s@squ@tch

First Post
The crew lets out a loud cheer as the last elemental is destroyed.

Dalwir and Isolda both continue leading the cheers from the crew for a moment, then tell them to get the ship back in order and prepare to set sail once more.

After the ship has begun to pick up speed, he turns to your assembled group.

"You have my thanks -- without your assistance, I would have lost my entire crew. You have my sincere gratitude."

Turning to Sanne,"Your expertise with a blade is remarkable -- our house is blessed to have you in the skies."

"I had heard reports of a elemental sightings from other captains, but, to be honest, I've never seen those of such size before."

"Please, feel free to return to your bunks and get some well deserved rest, I pray that I do not need your services on the rest of the trip."

[D]aa[/D]

The rest of the night passes without any further activities.

Breakfast is prepared and everyone is found to be reaching for seconds.

The day passes, and then the next. You cannot remember when you have eaten this well, or enjoyed such fine weather. Miles upon miles of flat ocean passes beneath you, with the crew occasionally shouting out -- "Sahuagin", as they spy a sentry on the wavetops below. Luckily, the airships are pretty much immune to whatever machinations the evil sea dwellers have.

The crews spirits rise as they anticipate reaching Stormreach once more -- the bustling nightlife sets their tongues a-wagging of possible hopes for further exploits. Several tall tales are bantered back and forth between the various crew members about the last time they knocked back a few flagons at the tavern in town.

OOC: You're about 2 hours out of Stormreach. The time it close to midday.

pathfinderq1

First Post
As the others began to gather to watch the approach, Ipshivi spoke quietly- by now most of the group ought to have grown used to her soft voice issuing from the seemingly empty air. "So, have any of you been here before, or have any contacts here? Or do we just head over to the House enclave like they told us to?"

drothgery

First Post
pathfinderq1 said:
As the others began to gather to watch the approach, Ipshivi spoke quietly- by now most of the group ought to have grown used to her soft voice issuing from the seemingly empty air. "So, have any of you been here before, or have any contacts here? Or do we just head over to the House enclave like they told us to?"

"I should think so. I've been here for trade and profit more than a few times before." Sanne says.

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil shakes his head no at Ipshivi's question "I've never before laid mine eyes upon the jungles of Xendrik, nor visited the city of Stormreach. This is new ground to me."

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
The halfork shakes his head while looking off towards the horizon. "I have not seen these shores either, although my Lord was born here. I have heard his stories about this land many times in the past however."

Voadam

Legend
Dressed in his black robes the silver-haired wizard says "I have not yet walked its streets, but from the crew's tales it sounds to be a lively port to berth in. What can you tell us of it Sanne, Yoggrith?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases