S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: this assumes the wall of fire is harmless from this side. IF that is not so, she moves into the hall without attacking (BX 42).

Morika runs toward the closest wolf trying to drop it within the flames, but altough the connection of two heads is surprisingly loud, the wolf remains standing. Barely. Morika has no such problems, horns and her heritage protecting her brain from the impact.

She bounds toward the door leaving enough place for others to pass.

"Go! Go!"

[sblock=Actions]

Charge vs Wolf 7; damage; opposed stregth check (1d20+14=26, 7d6+8=35, 1d20+8=11) - to BU 39 (15 feet)

Move toward the door(BX 42) and stand ground until others pass.

[/sblock]

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Cody Dylan Overstreet, Unseen Seer

Cody casts a spell and starts flickering in and out of reality. He then advances out and around the corner, near to Morika. "I'm going, I'm going."

OOC: The hot part of the wall of fire is facing the giants. Our side is pleasantly room temperature.

[sblock=actions]Cast blink with metamagic rod of extend, then move to BW42. He doesn't maintain concentration on the wall of fire.

Wall of Fire duration: 7 rounds.
Blink duration: 15 rounds.

Spells Cast:
3: Blink
4: Wall of Fire[/sblock]

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: been in Florida for aweek, back now. [MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION], [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION], [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION] for actions for Aeranduil, Forrivar, and Ipshivi?

Leif

Adventurer
Forivarra d'Deneith, Human Duskblade (least Sentinel Dragonmark)

Forivarra, following Sanne, will hold his action to Sanne's initiative count +1.

S@squ@tch said:
OOC: been in Florida for aweek, back now. [MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION] , [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION] , [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION] for actions for Aeranduil, ForrivarA, and Ipshivi?
spelling corrected by Leif

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
Forrivarra, following Sanne, will hold his action to Sanne's initiative count +1.

spelling corrected by Leif

OOC: I wanted to give you XP for this awesome post, but it says I can't give it to you yet, as i need to spread it around some more I guess, but what I loved is that you spelled Forrivarra three different ways in the post title, body and correction, so you get +1 AP for use with your PC.

Also, Sanne and Forrivarra are up, the wolf that Morika attacked is unconscious, so Sanne might want to revise action?

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
With Morika taking out the wolf she'd planned to engage in a single blow, Sanne moves to face another one.[sblock=actions]move to BX41, tumbling the last three squares to avoid AoOs; Sanne auto-succeeds DC15 tumble checks[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Forivarra d'Deneith, Human Duskblade (least Sentinel Dragonmark)

Forivarra steps up to BS,40 and hurls a red hot shard of rock at Dire Wolf 1. As the flaming missile sears the very air on it's way to the beast, a nimbus of arcane energy crackles and writhes across its surface.

[sblock=action]Forivarra casts Kelgore's Fire Bolt at Dire Wolf 1. Dam 1d6/caster level max 5d6 (clearly maxed at 5d6), save: Ref for half, DC 14. Even if the target's spell resistance prevents the spell from having its full effect, it still inflicts 1d6 fire damage from the heat and force of the conjured orb's impact. Not sure I remember who is supposed to roll dice in this game, but I'm thinking it's you, s@s. Anyway, please roll this one for me?[/sblock]

[sblock=spells]s@s, that's Forivarra's first spell today, isn't it?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil steps forward, and sends a trio of arrows streaking through the hall toward one of the giants.

5' step to BR41, full attack vrs. Hill Giant 14

3 arrows, using Rapid Shot, Point Blank Shot and Adjust the Range/Woodland Archer: +17/+12/+17 (1d8+11+2d6 bane).

[sblock=Adjust for Range]
Adjust for Range – If you miss a foe with a projectile weapon, you gain a +4 bonus on all other attacks in the same round to hit the same foe.
[/sblock]

Remove ads