S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

Voadam

Legend
Voadam shouts out commandingly "Surrender! I command spirits of the dead that sense the living and hunger for life force! Surrender or I will unleash my servant upon you!" Voadam draws forth a square of fleece and invokes a spell. Above the webs a monstrously dark form starts to rise silently out of the mists, a creature of darkness and shadow, a giant of a spirit that turns its head about searchingly as if scenting the air for the living. The black robed wizard declares "By my word and honor I will not let it take your soul if you surrender to me. Make your decision quickly, it is a swift hunter when given its reign."

ooc cast silent image of a dreadwraith and concentrate upon it rising up and searching but restrained for the moment (which Voadam has personally fought in melee in the past).

s@squ@tch

First Post
Round 3, Complete

Initiative:

24 – Morika – Flying - rise 30' off ground (60' of move used, 30' move left) Move to H13
16 – Voadam – Cast Silent Image of Dread Wraith
12 – Ipshivi – Invisible - Move to C23, Eldritch Blast on Invisible Man
11 – Jaxel – Run to N22
11 – Yoggrith - Double move towards web/fog area
7 – Aeranduil – Ready action (attack visible opponent)
7 – Sanne – Wait

Morika's spell-enhanced eyes dart around as she lifts off the ground, seeking any hit of the foe everyone is yelling about. She does not see anything in her field of view, so she advances closer to the cloud and webs.

Voadam shouts out commandingly "Surrender! I command spirits of the dead that sense the living and hunger for life force! Surrender or I will unleash my servant upon you!" Voadam draws forth a square of fleece and invokes a spell. Above the webs a monstrously dark form starts to rise silently out of the mists, a creature of darkness and shadow, a giant of a spirit that turns its head about searchingly as if scenting the air for the living. The black robed wizard declares "By my word and honor I will not let it take your soul if you surrender to me. Make your decision quickly, it is a swift hunter when given its reign."
[Wraith image is the greenbox – 30’ off ground]

Ipshivi moves further past the cloud, then unleashes a blast of eldritch energy at the invisible man, hitting him squarely in the back and causing him to groan once more.

Jaxel hurries past the webs to see if anything pops out of them.

The large halfork advances towards the webs, not sure what is going on.

"I don't suppose you got a good look on our invisible friend?" Sanne said, staying in place for now. No point in tilting at windmills.

[D]aa[/D]

Map Key:

Black Border/Gray Fill: Roiling Gray Cloud
Blue Border/Blue Fill: Web
Green Box: Image of Dread Wraith

Condition Summary:

Ipshivi: Invisible.

[sblock=Ipshivi] After you hit him with the eldritch blast, you see him shake free from his magical bindings and he streaks off towards the forest in the south east part of the map, disappearing into the trees.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Morika] You sense something cross your field of vision -- most likely invisible -- headed towards the forest to your left.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Landing Site, Round 4.jpg
    Landing Site, Round 4.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Morika's spell-enhanced eyes dart around as she lifts off the ground, seeking any hint of the foe everyone is yelling about. If she can see him, she powers towards for him, avoiding anything that could impede her (like webs and vines and fog).

OOC: [sblock]Moving up 30 ft., making a Spot check (hopefully) and then moving towards this mysterious foe (or at least start going there). If she does spot him, she'll shift as a free action. If she can't spot him, she'll still just move in that general direction.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
The massive dark spirit lunges forward with frightening speed but is jerked to a halt as the black robed wizard pulls upon an unseen chain in his hand.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Ipshivi gave a wheezing curse as she saw her target take off- now they were never going to catch him. "That's it, he's gone, flying into the trees that way!," she rasped, pointing in the direction the man had fled. "He's human, in a green cloak- I can't help thinking that he is headed off to tell someone unpleasant that we're here. We'll have to on guard- I guess we're dealing with more than just giants." With that said, and a few choice grumbles, the dark-garbed halfling woman fades from view once more. "I don't suppose any of you feel like giving me a lift- that cloud he threw off really sapped my energy," she added in a wistful, weary tone.

Voadam

Legend
With a gesture of his hand Voadam points in the direction Ipshivi indicated and the dreadwraith jets off that way at a terrific speed as only powerful spirits of the dead can.

Remove ads