S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

Redclaw

First Post
Thanor, AC 25, HP 110/110, F+9, R+4, W+7

Steadfast and stubborn as only a dwarf can be, Thanor brings his axe down on the creature twice more. I'll not be given' up, ye stupid cat. Die already and save us both the effert.

[sblock=ooc] Full attack vs the tiger, +10/+5 for 1d10+3 damage,24 to hit for 13 damage, 18 to hit for 5 damage.
Tiger still has dodge and shield block, moving AC to 27. [/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
Ganyon hurries back to the group.

"Crikey! Dat looked jus' lek da puma who tried tah run me throu' last month."

Looking over its decomposing corpse, he shakes his head.

"Downright unnatcheral I say -- I 'hafta say I'm impressed ya put it down so quick -- I barely 'ad time tah git back 'ere and its all ova."

Redclaw

First Post
Aaarrrggh, Thanor shouts in frustrations. If that critter's disgusting guts hurt me axe I'll chase its spirit into the depths of Khyber! He pauses as he sees Sanne's injuries. Ye'll be right soon enough, lass. I'm sorry I couldna get it off ye earlier.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Morika quickly extinguishes herself, throws back her head, and lets out a scream of frustration and anger that possibly could have been heard back in Sharn. Lightning, still hanging in the clouds at her bidding, comes screaming to the earth to strike at the place where the tiger died; trying to burning away its unnatural rot and letting the druid have an outlet for her anger that does not involve fellow party members.

The lightning spent, Morika collapses back to earth and rubs her sore stubbed toe sullenly.

"Sanne, let me help th' burns," she says after a second. Assuming Sanne is willing to go near her, Morika will reach out to resore some of the health she burned away.

OOC: Just firing off the remainder of her call lightning spell. Also doing a cure light wounds spell. (1d8+5=6). *Sigh* Morika's string of 1s continues. It's a conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy!

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
AC: 26 | HP: 74 | Spells Remaining: 6/7/6/4/2

Yoggrith waits patiently for the angry druid to make herself feel better by healing a superficial wound on the khoravar. When she is done... the halfork walks over to Sanne himself and closes his eyes. "Allow the full power of The Shadow close those wounds for good."

He then glances over at the archer as well. "I see you also require aid. I will be with you momentarily."

(Cast a Cure Serious and two Cure Moderates on Sanne / Cast two Cure Moderates and (if needed) one or two Cure Lights on Aeranduil. Try to get within 10hp of full health)

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil kneels, catching his breath and sighing in relief that the unnatural cat wasn't the end of him. He'd paid it back in kind by feathering it with arrows, but he didn't care to repeat the experience. He'd have to remain extra cautious in these unfamiliar jungle lands.

As the half-orc heals him, he nods again. "My thanks, Yoggrith."

drothgery

First Post
Redclaw said:
Aaarrrggh, Thanor shouts in frustrations. If that critter's disgusting guts hurt me axe I'll chase its spirit into the depths of Khyber! He pauses as he sees Sanne's injuries. Ye'll be right soon enough, lass. I'm sorry I couldna get it off ye earlier.

"My fault. If I'd realised that wasn't a normal tiger before I closed, I never would have gotten that close without properly infusing my blade to be more effective against it. Besides, it had me grabbed for what, ten seconds? Even one of those House Orien types that like to teleport around would have had trouble breaking me out in less time than that." Sanne said, dusting herself off.

Voadam

Legend
Voadam puts away his wand but draws out the new one he identified that morning and walks over to the archer. Realizing he is still invisible he says "Aerundil, here is the wand we recovered from the warped giant last night. It has healing magic that is not arcane. I suspect it may be within the sphere of ranger spells. My skill in using such magics has been burned out of me and I can no longer access nature magics but I suspect it is within your capabilities. Try it out and see if you can use it. If so it would be good to spread out our healing capabilities in case the half-orc is the one ambushed next time and we need to heal him." Voadam places the wand in Aerundil's hand.

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=Voadam]
Mass Lesser Vigor is Cleric 3/Druid 3. Aeranduil would need to make a use magical device check to use it.

Unless Order of the Bow Initiate grants druidical spell powers (I don't have the source book for that PrC)
[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Almost before the tiger had collapsed, Ipshivi vanished back into her comforting cloak of shadows. Her voice, though, was clearly audible, and it had a shrill, waspish tone to it. "That was no normal tiger- I guess that is obvious; that thing could have swallowed me up without even chewing. Was it always like that, or did something change or infect it to turn it to such an unnatural form?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases