S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

Voadam

Legend
"It is like the tiger! Direct magics and lightning will be less effective against it." Voadam draws his second wand and greases the land beneath the dinosaur's feat, attempting to disrupt its footing as he backs up to provide some space between him and the beast.

s@squ@tch

First Post
ooc: updated round 2 - need Yoggrith and Thanor to act before dinosaur.

Also, I could not find any text or info detailing whether Morika's gore attack would be considered a magical weapon. If this is not the case, please let me know, along with source book and page #. Thanks!

Redclaw

First Post
Thanor sets his feet and takes a pair of mighty swings with his axe. His eagerness proves his undoing, however, and both strikes are deflected by the scaled hide of the dinosaur.

[sblock=ooc] Designate Triceratops for Shield Block
Full Attack vs. Triceratops, hit AC 14 for 13 and AC 18 for 5. I didn't roll the electricity, for obvious reasons.
Prepare to Shield Morika from any damage, taking half.
Don't forget that the triceratops treats all squares adjacent to Thanor as difficult terrain.[/sblock]

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Hp 20/74 | ac 26 | 6/7/6/4/2

Yoggrith sees the blood seeping down his tabard, and knows that he cannot do much good keeping others on their feet if he himself is dropped. So he quickly mumbles a prayer to The Shadow and the wounds on his chest begin to close. (Cast Cure Critical Wounds on self)

He then takes a few steps forward towards Morika and Thanor (Move to Q24) fully expecting to need to do the same for them shortly.

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: Decision time for Morika/Yoggrith/Thanor -- from the Trample, you have a choice of making an AoO @ -4 or making a reflex save for 1/2 damage.

Redclaw

First Post
Seeing the triceratops lowering its head for another charge, Thanor leans into it, letting the beast drive into his shield, but managing to bring his axe around to give it something in return for his pain. His shield manages to provide some cover for the druid next to him, but only at the expense of the dwarf's strain, and a deeper bruise to his own shoulder.

[sblock=ooc] AoO, hits AC 23 for 8
And he'll use Shield Ally to take half of Morika's damage.[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Decision time for Morika/Yoggrith/Thanor -- from the Trample, you have a choice of making an AoO @ -4 or making a reflex save for 1/2 damage.

OOC: I think the dinosaur's action should have provoked an AoO from Sanne. If so, 20 to hit for 8 dmg (not bothering with electricity).

Seeing how much damage everyone has taken, Sanne mutters an elven curse and retrieves a few alchemical components from her pouch. "I'd hoped I wouldn't have to do this." She says, rapidly augmenting her blade to fight the pseudonatural triceratops.

[sblock=ooc]
On her turn, spend 1 action point to cast personal weapon augmentation as a full-round action, making her rapier outsider (extraplanar) bane.
[/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: You are correct, Sanne will have been able to make an AoO -- keep in mind that she tumbled into the AOE of the Web spell for future movement.

Voadam

Legend
Voadam steps back from the beast and drops one of his wands. He draws forth a small piece of quartz and conjures forth a massive sheet of ice between himself and the mutated beast. He then picks up his wand.

ooc, 5' step back to M27. free action drop wand, standard action cast wall of ice so as it to be in his own square but not in his physical space and not directly adjacent to the triceratops so the beast cannot use a reflex save to disrupt the wall. Then move action to pick up the wand.

Remove ads