S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: Round 2 complete. Now accepting actions from Ipshivi/Aeranduil/Thanor/Yoggrith for round 3.

BTW, I normally post the rolls I make for your PC's on invisible castle -- under campaign name "SAS ATG".

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
Grimacing in pain and flexing his injured should, Thanor once again steps forward to confront the disgusting creature. He swings his axe in a half-wild overhand chop, hoping to drive it through the tough, otherworldly hide. Even as he reverses the weapon's direction for a mighty upswing, he sidles closer to the halfork, placing his shield between the healer and their enemy.

[sblock=ooc] Full attack vs. Dinosaur, hits AC 29 for 8, hits AC 16 for 12.
5' step to Q25, preparing to use Shield Ally to take half of whatever damage Yoggrith takes.[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Perched high in the branches of what she hoped was a solid tree, Ipshivi continued her litany of abuse against the rampaging dinosaur. With few other options, she hurled another arcane dart, hoping to pierce the creature's unnatural hide...

OOC: Another eldritch blast, this time at point-blank range; +12 ranged touch, 3d6+1 damage; 1d20+6 CL check vs. SR- she will spend an AP on the SR check if the initial die roll is 11+

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC @ Voadam: Your Wall of Ice, I am assuming you would want to make it 30' wide by 20' tall? From the description, since the dinosaur is adjacent to the wall when formed, it would get a reflex save to disrupt it from forming -- just want to make sure you are aware of that.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Initiative:

25 - Ipshivi - Point Blank Eldritch Blast on HIT, SR check FAIL
19 - Sanne - Infuse weapon with outsider bane properties.
17 - Morika - 5' step to Q26, Full attack - 1 HIT for 11 damage
16 - Voadam - 10' move to N28, cast Wall of Ice - 30' long x 20' tall
10 - Aeranduil - 5' step O21, Full attack - 2 HIT (1 confirmed CRIT) for 30 damage
9 - Thanor - 5' step to Q25, Full attack - 1 HIT for 8 damage
1 - Yoggrith - 5' step to R25, cast Cure Critical Wounds on Thanor for 33 dmg healed
1 - Triceratops - AoO on Aeranduil HIT for 18 damage, attacks Aeranduil HIT for 24 damage

Perched high in the branches of what she hoped was a solid tree, Ipshivi continued her litany of abuse against the rampaging dinosaur. With few other options, she hurled another arcane dart, hoping to pierce the creature's unnatural hide....and sees the same result -- her magicks harmless absorbed. [7 on die for SR check]

Seeing how much damage everyone has taken, Sanne mutters an elven curse and retrieves a few alchemical components from her pouch. "I'd hoped I wouldn't have to do this." She says, rapidly augmenting her blade to fight the pseudonatural triceratops.

Growling out of control, the raging druid steps closer to the beast then unleashes several slashes with her scimitar -- the wide blade flashing through the air -- opening up a wound that spews ichor and pus onto Thanor and Yoggrith.

The white wizard backs away slowly from the beast, trying to put distance between himself and it. For some reason, the beast focuses solely on the elven archer, allowing the wizard to cast his spell without interference. A huge sheet of ice materializes in front of him.

Aeranduil quickly steps away from the massive beast, and continue sto launch an unending stream of streaking arrows at the thing - the first catches it in the haunch, spewing forth a torrent of ichor, the second flies wide, but the third lands in its neck, plunges deep inside the beast. [Crit confirmed] Any satisfaction of his archery is quickly wiped away by the horns that nearly plunge into his chest. [AoO from dinosaur HIT - nearly a crit in return]

Grimacing in pain and flexing his injured shoulder, Thanor once again steps forward to confront the disgusting creature. He swings his axe in a half-wild overhand chop, opening up a gash in its tough, otherworldly hide. The reverse direction for a mighty upswing misses badly as he sidles closer to the halfork, placing his shield between the healer and their enemy.

Yoggrith grimmaces as his wounds close, but his pain is soon washed away when he sees the amount of blood oozing out of the dwarf next to him. Putting aside his own issues, he steps back behind Thanor and takes a defensive stance as he allows the healing fire to issue from his hands. "Behind you, Thanor. Ignore me while you continue your aggression." [Defensive Casting PASS]

The dinosaur howls in unnatural rage as it continues to attack the one who has inflicted so much pain -- the elven archer. It lunges forward with its crown of horns, puncturing lunch and abdomen and leaving the elf winded and coughing up blood.

OOC:
Condition Summary:

Voadam: (22/43) - Lesser Vigor (15/18 rounds remaining), Wall of Ice
Yoggrith: (21/74) - Lesser Vigor (15/18 rounds remaining)
Aeranduil: (22/64)
Sanne: (33/65) - Lesser Vigor (16/18 rounds remaining)
Morika: (53/66) - Shifting (6/8 rounds remaining)
Ipshivi: (28/46) - Walk Unseen, Spiderwalk,- Lesser Vigor (16/18 rounds remaining)
Thanor: (70/110)
Triceratops: 177 dmg (Heavily wounded)

Gray area is Web
Yellow area is Grease
Blue area is Wall of Ice

Attachments

• map3-2.jpg
    map3-2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Yoggrith grimmaces as his wounds close, but his pain is soon washed away when he sees the amount of blood oozing out of the dwarf next to him. Putting aside his own issues, he steps back behind Thanor and takes a defensive stance as he allows the healing fire to issue from his hands. "Behind you, Thanor. Ignore me while you continue your aggression."

(5' step to R25, Cast Cure Critical Wounds on Thanor defensively)

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil quickly steps away from the massive beast, and continue sto launch an unending stream of streaking arrows at the thing.

AC: 23, HP: 64/64

- 5' step to O21
- Precise Shot + Rapid Shot + Woodland Archer (Adjust for Range) vrs Dinosaur: +15/+10/+15 (1d8+7/x3)

[sblock=Adjust for Range]
If you miss a foe with a projectile weapon, you gain a +4 bonus on all other attacks in the same round to hit the same foe.[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
OOC @ Voadam: Your Wall of Ice, I am assuming you would want to make it 30' wide by 20' tall? From the description, since the dinosaur is adjacent to the wall when formed, it would get a reflex save to disrupt it from forming -- just want to make sure you are aware of that.

I'm trying to back away then cast it diagonally forming it across my own square so that it is not adjacent to the dinosaur. Backing away means there is 5' space between us and placing the wall across my square would mean there is 5' of space between the dinosaur and the wall.

If I can't do that then I will activate my winged boots and back up as far as I can hoping it doesn't have combat reflexes so I can get some distance without an AoO.

Redclaw

First Post
Standing his ground between the shifter and the halfork, Thanor once again swings his axe at the dinosaur. Most of his attention, however, goes into anticipating the beast's next move, and attempting to shield his companions.

[sblock=ooc] Full attack vs. Tric., hits AC 14 for 6, AC 22 for 6
Ready to use Shield Ally to take half damage if the dinosaur attacks Yoggrith or Morika (in that order, in case it attacks both.) [/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
"This is getting ridiculous," Ipshivi muttered petulantly, before resuming her tirade against the dinosaur. She hurled another arcane bolt at the beast- even if she didn't hurt it, she might be able to keep it distracted...

OOC: Another point blank eldritch blast, +12 touch, 3d6+1 damage, CL +6 vs. SR; not going to bother with an AP this time

Remove ads