S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
When the group finally settles in to camp for the night, Yoggrith will use any remaining spell power he has to heal everyone as close to full as he can.

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Aeranduil agrees with Ipshivi's camping plans...see if we can go up a few levels and find someplace defensible.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Group heads towards the bank of magical lifts along the west wall.

Of the four lifts, only one still appears to function.

OOC: You're now in front of the lone functional-appearing lift. Actions?

Voadam

Legend
Green Wizard

"Let's try and use the lift to camp up above with a rotating watch. I will inspect the scrolls and potion as we planned, and I think switch around some spells for our next visit."

Voadam

Legend
One last comment from back then

Aeranduil shakes his head as he looks up at Voadam. "It is possible he was following us, but if so he was on a much more direct path than the one we had been following." The elf ponders for a moment. "Perhaps he was an ally of the giants? On his way for a visit?" He shrugs. "All indications are that he was alone, and that the beast surprised him and killed him almost immediately. There was certainly no battle fought between the two."

"Thanks, these jungle paths all the look the same to me. I have a hard time keeping track of our path here, its not like the mountain forests, open seas, and cities I'm used to operating in."

pathfinderq1

First Post
"Bide for just a moment," Ipshivi chirped. "Let me just check a few things, in case there is a reason this one lift was left operational- and just to make sure this place is as abandoned as it was before we went on our little walk..."

OOC: Does anyone know how to operate the lifts? (Other than Sanne, I think it was) Or is it obvious (one big lever for up or down, for instance)?

OOC 2: Ipshivi with check for traps or other things of interest, first on the lift unit itself, then she will work her way up the shaft to the next floor, searching as she goes. Once she gets upstairs, she will also look for any obvious ambush, etc. If she finds nothing, she will give an 'all clear' so the lift and the others can follow. Relevent data: Spiderwalk, See the unseen, Walk unseen, and Entropic warding all active, Search +8/Spot +8/Listen +12

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=Ipshivi]
You crawl up the walls of the lift housing to the next floor -- and do not see any traps or signs of recent activity (no recent looking footprints in the dust covering the flooring.)
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases