S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: 1st Map is for Ipshivi. 2nd map is for front door group. 3rd map is for watchtower group

Attachments

• Watchtower - 1.jpg
    Watchtower - 1.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Front Door.jpg
    Front Door.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 62
  • SanneAeranduilMorika.PNG
    SanneAeranduilMorika.PNG
    183.8 KB · Views: 54

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil waits patiently for Ipshivi to finish scouting out the near vicinity, hoping that the path to the front doors is clear. He holds his bow at the ready, and cocks his head as he listens for any sounds of trouble.

drothgery

First Post
OOC: I meant to ask Ishpvi how long she thought we'd spend looking around before we came in. If it was less than half an hour, she was going to spend a minute and add giant bane to her rapier without spending an action point.

pathfinderq1

First Post
After a minute or two, Ipshivi's soft voice was heard again. "Looks like three giants downstairs- all sleeping or drunk. One at the base of these stairs, two over by the front doors. Three other ways in from there, so I would bet that some support will show up fast once we start the bloodshed. The first one downstairs is tucked back in a corner- we might be able to finish him off fast, but I don't think we can get the other two without getting the door open and that won't be easy or quiet..."

OOC: Sanne should have a minute or more to work with- as long as it can be done quietly.

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=Ipshivi]

btw, you heard loud noises coming from behind the large double doors to the north, but nothing really from the entrances on either side.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Sanne]

Just assume that Sanne infused her rapier on the watchtower roof, before she came down the stairs.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
"So the one at the base of the stairs is asleep?" asks Aeranduil in a whisper. "And the other two drunk?"

"The one at the base of the stairs is the one snoring. The other two are sitting at a table, can't tell if they're sleeping, passed out from drink, or both... I heard a lot of noise from behind one set of doors, nothing from the others." Ipshivi worked to keep her voice quiet, but a sense of excitement was audible nonetheless. "Maybe we can take the sleeper first, real quiet. If we flub it, we can go back up the stairs and out. But like I said, I think we need to work on those doors before we go for the pair- I don't think we can take them both fast enough without the others, and I'd rather not get penned in..."

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil smiles grimly. "I won't flub it," he says quietly. He draws an arrow, and prepares to sneak down the stairs and deliver silent death to the sleeping giant.

[sblock=Coup de Gras]
Aeranduil does 3d8+27 (auto-crit) + 2d6 (giants bane) +1d8 (precision) damage against a giant on a coup de gras attempt. So even with a minimum damage roll, the giant would need to make a Fort Save vrs DC43 to survive (DC62 with an average damage roll).
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
[sblock=For DM/Watchtower Group]
In short, yes. But I don't like your use of the term "attempt." LOL. Aeranduil will give warning to the rest of his companions as to his intention, and then sneak down to coup de gras the sleeping giant.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases