S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: The bar is about 5 1/2' above the ground.

"This shouldn't be no trouble." says the druid as she positions herself under the bar -- she grasps the giant-sized hand-hold and pushes it, with some ease towards the opposite door.

Once the door is free, she puts her shoulder to it, but it doesn't budge. Aeranduil steps up, puts his shoulder to it as well and pushes, but it still doesn't move.

About 30 seconds later, they finally get it to budge, it opens about 3 feet, and you see the three others waiting impatiently outside.

Rhun

First Post
"Welcome to my humble abode, friends," says Aeranduil quietly to his companions waiting outside. "I'm afraid we started the party without you, but I'm quite sure there is plenty of fun to be had." He keeps his voice low as we waves the rest of the group in.

When everyone is gathered, he speaks again, still keeping his voice down. "We've eliminated three hill giant guards. Apparently they didn't take their duties too seriously. My guess is that our time is limited before their bodies are discovered. So we should decide how to proceed, as quickly as possible."

Redclaw

First Post
Just so long as ye didn't kill 'em all, Thanor grumbles quietly. As fer proceedin', I suggest we proceed to find some giants and chop 'em down. Of course, I'm jest the hired axe. Ye know what yer mission is better'n me.

pathfinderq1

First Post
"Let's move out then," Ipshivi whispered from overhead. "I'll move down this near hall- too much noise behind those double doors. Remember, if things go wrong, try to get out- if the doors get shut, there is still a rope out through the watchtower. And if you see anything, hit it hard and fast- we've got no allies roaming around free in here..."

OOC: With that said, Ipshivi will move ahead, through the door at the "NW" corner of the entry (closest to the front doors). She is still moving along the ceiling, invisible and Move Silent at +17 (she'll take the -5 for moving at nearly full speed).

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil follows after Ipshivi (the best he can, considering he can't see her), moving cautiously. He dashes from corner to corner, using the walls as cover, and peaking out to make sure the coast is clear before moving on. He holds Taurionamarth at the ready, set to let arrows fly at the first sign of danger.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Yoggrith hears the plans of the halfling and he nods. "This sounds acceptable and wise. I will follow slightly behind, as my armor is not quiet." The halfork then takes the same path as Ipshivi and Aeranduil, although several paces behind.

(OOC: I assume the three spells he cast upon himself went off all right?)

s@squ@tch

First Post
The invisible halfling moves towards the northeast door (this is the closest to the front doors) and attempts to open it from her perch on the ceiling, but to no avail -- it is just too large and heavy.

Hearing her effort on the door, Morika and Aeranduil once again move up to the door, and after about 15 seconds, are able to get it to open enough for the group to move through.

Moving up the hallway, Ipshivi moves about 35' before she sees a door to the left, 10' past the door, the hallway T's and ends.

OOC: Ceilings are 20' high, all spells for Yoggrith and Voadam were successfully cast. about 10 rounds have transpired since their casting.

Yoggrith: Shield of Faith (70/80 rounds), Spikes (~ 8 hrs), Bears Endurance (70/80 rounds)
Voadam: Mage Armor (~ 7 hrs)

Attachments

• Steading 1.PNG
    Steading 1.PNG
    164.3 KB · Views: 70

pathfinderq1

First Post
Ipshiv paused and perched for a moment, just long enough to employ one of her wands. While she remained invisible, now a faint puff of dim greenish light floated along about 5 feet behind her, allowing the others to gauge her (approximate) position. Then she moved up to the intersection and glanced around the corner- the first door looked to lead to the same area as the large and noisy double doors...

OOC: One daily use of Eternal wand of Prestidigitation, for one hour of minor effects. Dim 'tracking' light- just enough for sharp eyed folks who know where to look, too dim to stand out otherwise...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases