S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

s@squ@tch

First Post
OnlytheStrong said:
[sblock=roll] http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1369163[/sblock]

Davan will gather his items that assist in his healing abilities (such as his belt and ring). His next action (if he needs to) would be to pray for his spells. If he does not need to, then he will go up to the top deck.

You won't need to pray for spells, as you do that each morning at dawn.

But I will need a list from each of you of:

1) What you wear while sleeping (i.e. that you never take off)
2) What items you are gathering before heading topside.

I'm fairly lenient on what you can or would sleep in, but items such as armor/shields/weapons, wouldn't be possible.

Tactical map to be posted later today.

Last edited:

Zurai

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
But I will need a list from each of you of:

1) What you wear while sleeping (i.e. that you never take off)
2) What items you are gathering before heading topside.

1) Honestly, I can't justify Asenfel sleeping without the gloves, cloak, and chasuble. Cloaks make good blankets, the gloves are just light gloves, and the chasuble (which I can never seem to spell correctly) is essentially just a cloth necklace or choker. The rest of his gear would be stowed in his backpack.
2) He'll grab his scepter, but that's it.

Rolzup

First Post
On ship-board? Probably just a simple tunic and pants. And while it would be smart to get more of his gear on, I think that Darv isn't quite sophisticated enough to think that way yet. Hence, just grabbing the glasses. At least his spells are still prepared, except for Longstrider -- so current speed is 20'.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Davan would honestly probably only wear his bare essentials + his ring to bed. So, typical sleeping garb. His list of prepared spells would be the same as the ones listed earlier. [/sblock]

[sblock=spells]

Orisons:
Detect Magic
Resistance
Purify Food and Drink
Create Water (3)

1st Level: Domain:
Comprehend Languages
Divine Favor 1~ Enlarge Person
Sanctuary 2~ Bulls Strength
Omen of Peril 3~ Magic Vestment
Protection from Evil 4~Spell Immunity

2nd Level:
Augury
Calm Emotions
Delay Poison
Make Whole

3rd Level:
Daylight
Vigor
Furnace Within
Lesser Humanoid Essence

4th Level:
Imbue with Special Ability
Restoration
Divine Power

[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
While Dreadnought doesn't sleep, he's long since adjusted his habits so as not to inconvenience the humanoid soldiers he's accustomed to working with. Clomping around all night generally isn't appreciated, and he makes an indifferent sentry, since his senses are not terribly well trained or sharp.

So he just stands still in his cabin and thinks. Considers strategies, tactics, runs over what he knows of his fellows...it's amazing how quickly time can pass when one's mind is occupied.

The sounds of trouble intrude on his ruminations though, so he grabs his sword and fits his buckler to his forearm before tromping up to the deck to see what the trouble is.

(He doesn't sleep, so it's likely he has all his stuff on him.)

s@squ@tch

First Post
Shayuri said:
While Dreadnought doesn't sleep, he's long since adjusted his habits so as not to inconvenience the humanoid soldiers he's accustomed to working with. Clomping around all night generally isn't appreciated, and he makes an indifferent sentry, since his senses are not terribly well trained or sharp.

So he just stands still in his cabin and thinks. Considers strategies, tactics, runs over what he knows of his fellows...it's amazing how quickly time can pass when one's mind is occupied.

The sounds of trouble intrude on his ruminations though, so he grabs his sword and fits his buckler to his forearm before tromping up to the deck to see what the trouble is.

(He doesn't sleep, so it's likely he has all his stuff on him.)

That is what I expected for both Warforged.

So far:

Darv - grab spectacles and head for the stairs
Davan -- grab healing belt (already wearing ring) and head to the stairs
Asenfel -- grab scepter, (already wearing cloak, chausible, and gloves) and heads to the stairs
Dreadnought - grab sword and buckler, head to the stairs

EvolutionKB

First Post
Morph

Morph was bored, very bored. The entertainment was nice enough, if you liked the kind that half-elves put on. The food...was unneeded nourishment. Though Morph had a normal sense of smell and taste, he had no need to eat, so he simply sat there engaging Dreadnaught in conversation, which by the time the large warforged spoke again, Morph had forgotten what his point was.

Morph learned long ago to keep his allies close to him, in case of hostilities came from afar, that is why he spent his nights for the most part belowdecks, dreaming, not literally of course, but thinking of how his life would change when he found the ancient eldritch machines that would change him permanantly from his current form.

[sblock=ooc]Init: 21 Are we in seperate rooms or in a general bunk area? If we are in a general bunk area then I'll do the following...(cast haste and move)[/sblock]

Woken from his reverie, Morph looks around at the state of his allies, he quickly speaks in the arcane tongue and snaps his fingers. His spell increase the speed they move and their reflexes. Morph follows his allies as they move up toward the sounds of battle.

[sblock=If we sleep in rooms]Morph quickly opens the door to his room before walking quickly to the stairs that lead above deck.

OOC: I am not leading the way, wait for the muscle to go first.[/sblock]

Void

[sblock=Ooc] Void need only two hours sleeping at night, so I guess he is already awake, he will grab his items.[/sblock]
I wonder ...
Void thinks while gathering his importent belongings.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Round 1 - Partial

Initiative:

30 – Elemental #1 – Transform into Whirlwind, Move to F26, engulf Crewman #1
21 – Morph (49/49) -- Cast Haste – effects all belowdecks, move to top of stairs
19 – Elemental #2 -- Move to A-9/10/11, attack Crewman #3 - HIT
19 – Void (42/42) – Move to top of stairs, have standard action available
19 – Davan (66/66) – Grab belt, ring, reach top of stairs (60’ move due to no armor + haste)
17 – Darv (53/53) – Grab spectacles, head for the stairs – to F13
16 – Elemental #3 --
16 – Asenfel (53/53) – Grab scepter, head for the stairs (60’, flying)
13 – Darwir --
11 – Dreadnought (102/102) – Move to top of stairs, have standard action available
10 – Lieutenant –
5 – Crew (8)

Due to the Haste, Void and Dreadnought have an action remaining in round 1.

Attachments

• Round 1, Abovedecks.jpg
    Round 1, Abovedecks.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Round 1, Belowdecks.jpg
    Round 1, Belowdecks.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 104

Remove ads