S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=OnlytheStrong]
OnlytheStrong said:
Davan's next move will be to heal either Void or Darv, whichever has lower health. He will heal the other one during the next round.

Each PC's Hp's are displayed next to their name and initiative in the round summaries. (current/max)

21 – Morph (49/49) -- 5’ move to G15, cast Slow on Elemental #1, #2 centered on A12
19 – Void (36/42) – Move to D9, charge/flying kick on Elemental #2 – HIT for 18 damage before DR
19 – Davan (43/66) – 5’ Move to F23, Cast Sanctuary
17 – Darv (39/53) – Cast Flame Strike on Elemental #3
16 – Asenfel (43/53) – Frightful Chain on Elemental #2 - #1 – HIT both for 24 and 12 damage, Will Saves for both PASS
11 – Dreadnought (61/102) – 5’ step to F22, ready action to attack Elemental #3 if it approaches within range

[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=S@squ@tch]

I noticed that, I just wanted to give ya the option that way I didn't have to post right as it became my turn. I didn't know who the elementals would attack, so I left it open.Sorta like a readied move, but different :) I will stop doing that if it's confusing or just not what you want. [/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=OnlytheStrong]
OnlytheStrong said:
I noticed that, I just wanted to give ya the option that way I didn't have to post right as it became my turn. I didn't know who the elementals would attack, so I left it open.Sorta like a readied move, but different :) I will stop doing that if it's confusing or just not what you want.

OK, just wanted to make sure you knew where the hp's were. I don't mind doing it either way, whichever way is best for your PC. You might want to specify which level of healing you are thinking about using as well, along with which spell you plan on dropping/converting to a healing spell.

Also, where/how are you tracking your spells - this is important for higher level PC's such as Davan.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Rolzup]
Where are you tracking Darv's spells at?
[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
ooc: Crap that's a good question. I will go back through the posts and look at it all. I'm sorry about that. I should of had something up.

Davan will use Cure Light Wounds, but will change to Cure Moderate Wounds if they undergo more damage.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=spells]

Orisons:
Detect Magic
Resistance
Purify Food and Drink
Create Water (3)

1st Level:
Comprehend Languages *replaced by C.L.W.
Divine Favor
Sanctuary
Omen of Peril
Protection from Evil

2nd Level:
Augury
Calm Emotions
Delay Poison
Make Whole

3rd Level:
Daylight
Vigor
Furnace Within
Lesser Humanoid Essence

4th Level:
Imbue with Special Ability
Restoration
Divine Power

Domain:
1~ Enlarge Person
2~ Bulls Strength
3~ Magic Vestment
4~Spell Immunity

[/sblock]

Rolzup

First Post
His hands shaking, Darv makes another series of gestures, as time around him seems to stretch and slow....

[sblock=OOC]
Cast Mass Snake's Swiftness, on the defensive if neccessary, giving allies within 20' of Darv an immediate melee or ranged attack on his turn.

Concentration check: 14. So if he needed it, the spell is blown.

s@squ@tch said:
Where are you tracking Darv's spells at?

Um....in my head. Can't you access it?

I'll amend his character sheet in a moment.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
(lol...well, the action you have there is...pretty good, actually. Carry on. :) Those elementals hit hard though! Lost 40 points already? Mew...)

EvolutionKB

First Post
Morph

Standing still of the roof of the common room, Morph moves as neccessary to keep away from the reach of the elemental, but still able to target with spells. He then speaks the arcane tongue, while bringing cups his hands together like he is holding an orb. As he removes his hands a small orb of fire hovers in the air, and with a nod of his head it flies towards the elemental nearby.

[sblock]I'll move as necessary to get the ele1 in range of the lesser orb(40'). I'll cast of the def if necessary, using an AP if necessary on the concentration check. Casting lesser orb of fire on elemental 1. Ranged Touch:Nat twenty, possible crit Crit confirm 18 to hit Damage(if normal then if crit)13 damage if normal hit 44 damage if crit....I just remembered ele are immune....[/sblock]

Void

Void Tumbles to avoid the Elemental's attack (C7) and charge the Elemental that hovers near the high deck (B15) with a flying kick.

[sblock=action]
Tumble +14 to avoid AoO from the elemental near Void, charge the other elemental.
Using power attack (2 points): Attack +10. Dmg: 1d8+4 +1d12
Don't forget my Ki strike (unarmed attacks are treated as magic weapons for the purpose of dealing damage to creatures with damage reduction)
[/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=Strahd]
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
Void Tumbles to avoid the Elemental's attack (C7) and charge the Elemental that hovers near the high deck (B15) with a flying kick.

[sblock=action]
Tumble +14 to avoid AoO from the elemental near Void, charge the other elemental.
Using power attack (2 points): Attack +10. Dmg: 1d8+4 +1d12
Don't forget my Ki strike (unarmed attacks are treated as magic weapons for the purpose of dealing damage to creatures with damage reduction)
[/sblock]

If you charge the elemental, you'll have no where to land -- you'll basically land down the stairs in the main cabin, belowdecks. Just an FYI.

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases