Art vote

What shall I do for my next project (drawing) now then?

• Female Human Swashbuckler (Rogue)

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Enrinye Sorcerer

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Female Half-Orc Barbarian in rage

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • Other (please specify below)

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Poll closed .

Liquide

DEX: 4
OK this should really be in the art forum but I need to have suggestions from a wider audience then those who browse in the art forum right now so bare with me please moderators and let this stay in General for now.

Pretty please with sugar on it :)

OK just want to know what I shall draw next, have a drawing frenzy right now have already drawn a Female Paladin of Heronious and a Rogue Succubus today.

Now I need suggestions on what I shall draw so please participate in this poll mates :)

-Liquide in drawing frenzy

alsih2o

First Post
how about a hlfling caravan moving thru a glade at the base of a cliff with a bullette about to attack?

characters are fine, scenes are where it is at

Last edited:

Liquide

alsih2o said:
how about a hlfling caravan moving thru a glade at the base of a cliff with a bullette about to attack?

characters are fine, scenes are where it is at

Well I'm actually trying to get the female anatomy right right now, but I'll try the scenery for you when I get a decent picture to get inspiration from.

Thanks for the shown interest aswell.

-Liquide

Liquide

alsih2o said:
hmmm, a female halfling caravan being attacked by a female bullette? ;)

I don't think so much differ male bulettes from female ones though ;) , but I'll try it when I found a scenery to draw inspiration from mate.

-Liquide

alsih2o

First Post
you are obviously improving, but i would make a few sugestions...

buy better pencils, look into hardness and how it will affect your lines.

ink these things

try shading, if you don't wanna shade, use ink.

trace some things, it isn't very valid for a finished product, but it will improve how you look at things.

copy master works.

in juts the one thread i can see a lot ofimprovement in your work, which brings up the most important part- practice, practice, practice. i had a teacher who, when approched with a problem would ask "how many times have you done it?" no matter the answer his solution was "do it 1000 times more, you'll get it"

once you have the craft down, the art will follow

:D you are on the right track, just keep on keeping on....

Liquide

alsih2o said:
you are obviously improving, but i would make a few sugestions...

buy better pencils, look into hardness and how it will affect your lines.

ink these things

try shading, if you don't wanna shade, use ink.

trace some things, it isn't very valid for a finished product, but it will improve how you look at things.

copy master works.

in juts the one thread i can see a lot ofimprovement in your work, which brings up the most important part- practice, practice, practice. i had a teacher who, when approched with a problem would ask "how many times have you done it?" no matter the answer his solution was "do it 1000 times more, you'll get it"

once you have the craft down, the art will follow

:D you are on the right track, just keep on keeping on....

Well the pictures in that thread are made trhoughout a time period of 3 days when I tried to get the female anatomy right and down on paper.

I usually just make male humanoids and other monstrousities since I feel I'm more capable of handling them.

And for shading, I need to get the basic shapes right before I start to shadow then aswell (and I cannot use Ink good enough yet).

And I do know about the 1,000 times thingie.

Thanks for the comment though mate.

-Liquide

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases