Divine Might (moot)

Patlin

Explorer
I've only recently realized that some portions of the SRD aren't automatically available. The Hypertext D20 Srd contains the following entry, which I believe is updated to the most recent version of the feat. I'd ask that this feat be allowed.

Divine Might [Divine]
Prerequisites
Str 13, turn or rebuke undead ability, Power Attack.

Benefit
As a free action, spend one of your turn or rebuke undead attempts to add your Charisma bonus to your weapon damage for 1 full round.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
It's in the approved SRD already. It's changes made post LEB creation. That's been in there for years prior.

Patlin

Explorer
Bront said:
It's in the approved SRD already. It's changes made post LEB creation. That's been in there for years prior.

I could have sworn I saw a post from Stonegod to the effect that material in the SRD that wasn't in the core books wasn't automatically aproved. I had originally assumed this feat was OK, but that statement caused me some doubt. Perhaps I misinterpreted, and now I can't find it... I'll put a note in Detail asking him to comment.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Patlin said:
I could have sworn I saw a post from Stonegod to the effect that material in the SRD that wasn't in the core books wasn't automatically aproved. I had originally assumed this feat was OK, but that statement caused me some doubt. Perhaps I misinterpreted, and now I can't find it... I'll put a note in Detail asking him to comment.
Its there. We imported all the SRD, including the Divine stuff. The fix we made recently removed things that were bad and made sure future SRD imports are not auto-imported in.

Edit: And my comment was made when I was erroneously under that assumption.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases