A holiday card exchange

Elf_Ariel

First Post
We (as in some of us) did this last year...but yeah, it was a little late for me, I gotta send cards at the beginning of December to have em to most folks on time. So please, if you want my addy, or want me to send ya a card please drop by an email to leeraeg@hotmail.com . I promise I wont send nasty things. I'm a good girl remember! :D

Willow_Calypso

First Post
I am so glad people are interested in doing this again. Especially you, Ariel, because I loved my card from my gal pal down under. If you'd like a card from me again, would you please leave your address here. Unfortunately because of my big cross country move, I haven't been able to find my address book.

If there are any other gamers interested in recieving a card, please follow the link above and leave your address.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Well it -is- basically flour, water and salt... I mean really, who doesn't enjoy that? And you have the added bonus that it comes out practically the same colour it goes in!

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
Well it -is- basically flour, water and salt... I mean really, who doesn't enjoy that? And you have the added bonus that it comes out practically the same colour it goes in!

I've heard crayons do the same thing.

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Hi all! Don't forget, unless you want everyone to know where you live, please do not post your address directly to this list. Thanks!

Remove ads