Death in Freeport

Voadam

Legend
Lorthanoth said:
"Aw'ight bruv, but it's jus' Rikki, know whaddah mean?" says the rather lanky, skanky, manky dockside prophet in a friendly manner.
"Rikki then." Brother Egil says with a friendly smile.

Shayuri

First Post
Arcata goes over to the desk and looks over the papers there, looking to see if any look important or heavily read. If nothing of interest is there, she goes to the trapdoor and kneels down over it to give it a careful look over before trying to open it.

(basically a search check :))

Erekose13

Explorer
Dogrynn watches guard and in general doesn't really add much to the investigation. "Not much, but I've lived in worse conditions. Or wait, I still do." he says laughingly.

[sblock]not much to do with no search and 8int/8wis[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Most of the papers seem to refer to geographies and travelogues of far flung places. Lists of titles and a few notes mentioning places like Uraq, Lands of the Diamond Throne (and something about giant ships), Tarsisian Empire port cities that Arcata knows of such as Ptolus, and others.

One note on the desk near the quill and ink set immediately catches Arcata's attention, though. A to do list.

Things to do:

Get some sleep!

Talk to Cpt. Scarbelly

Turnips

Update diary

Examine travel logs

Get more sleep!

Attachments

• Lucius list.doc
    977.5 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Egil considers, "No, but I'm not that familiar with the docks or ships. I don't think its any of the Council members, let's see, there's captains Wallace, Varellion, Torian, Gordon, and Roberts. Those are the only ones who actually go by the title Captain."

Lorthanoth

Explorer
ooc: Untrained Know (local) check 1d20+1=21 sigh.. of course being untrained I can only know DC10 knowledge...

Rikki attempts to sift through his gin-addled brain to see if he recalls the name or nickname...

Voadam

Legend
Lorthanoth said:
ooc: Untrained Know (local) check 1d20+1=21 sigh.. of course being untrained I can only know DC10 knowledge...

Rikki attempts to sift through his gin-addled brain to see if he recalls the name or nickname...
Rikki [sblock]Captain Scarbelly is the name of a notoriously bloody handed orc pirate who works out of Freeport[/sblock]

Lorthanoth

Explorer
"Ahem, hem, h'allow me to add sumfink to this mal a la tete," Rikki says pretentiously (and incorrectly) "Scarbelly's not one to go crossin'; 'e's' an orc, y'see. Nasty fella, lot o' blood on them 'ands, if yer know whadda mean?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases