Diplomacy for Paladins of Freedom

Solange

First Post
Rystil Arden suggested this.

Can Diplomacy be made a class skill for Paladins of Freedom?

(I'm going to have to fix Rapture if this happens) :eek:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Solange said:
Rystil Arden suggested this.

Can Diplomacy be made a class skill for Paladins of Freedom?

(I'm going to have to fix Rapture if this happens) :eek:
I vote YES. To fight the forces of tyranny and rally the huddled oppressed masses into a force that fights for liberty and righteousness, Diplomacy is needed, even moreso than for a LG Paladin, who has the luxury of maintaining the status quo.

Solange

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I vote YES. To fight the forces of tyranny and rally the huddled oppressed masses into a force that fights for liberty and righteousness, Diplomacy is needed, even moreso than for a LG Paladin, who has the luxury of maintaining the status quo.
You hear that Galwynn Wik? :p

Wik

First Post
Solange said:
You hear that Galwynn Wik? :p

All I'm noticing is that you didn't need to go through four pages of revisions to get YOUR yesses. Damn judges and their favouritism. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Wik said:
All I'm noticing is that you didn't need to go through four pages of revisions to get YOUR yesses. Damn judges and their favouritism. ;)
Maybe you need to show more leg?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Wik said:
The more complicated, the longer it usually takes. Frankly, the only favouritism I ever saw was allowing Gnomeworks' Learner class, and that required him more pages than any other proposal in LEW history. It just wasn't something we should have accepted in the first place, but he was a consistent and dedicated member who worked on it for years, so eventually the Judges just had pity on him.

Bront

The man with the probe
Wik said:
That's a comment you're gonna wish you never made, Bront. :D
turkeyleg_big.jpg

Why, what did you think i ment?

Remove ads