Winter ball

Bari

First Post
I like the sleds and dogs idea. As for the bear skins... well, it sounds more like a party than a ball :p But I like them too.

Khaira

First Post
Magi_Nashira said:
Last year's winter ball was a huge compilation of everyone's ideas so I don't see why not, I just have to figure out how to mash them all together.

You mean, how they would work together or, like, a votingish poll-thing?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Put everything on an ice skating rink. And I mean everything, tables, chairs, the bar?! And then laugh when everyone takes each other out. I mean, think of the opportunities. Donny could sit down, and you could skate up behind her and steal her away and push her...right towards...I dont know, something funny. FG?...the food platters? A waiter? Rajjy?

I dunno...Perhaps I am that tired right now! XD

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
With last years mish-mash I took little bits of everyone's ideas and integrated them into the theme, that way everyone got a little something they had thought up. This year might make for one interesting party! LOL

Sienna_Rose

First Post
She did the mash, she did the Nashter mash. . . Umm.. sorry ;) couldn't resist.
Actually, a mix sounds pretty good. There have been some nice ideas thrown out there.

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Indeed, I will try to get a preliminary descrip up today.

Now...we also need to set or discuss setting a date for said event.
Sundays are easiest for me to host. Though as I said before if we can bribe another Magi maybe it can be a two-night event. I suggest posting what you can offer for bribes ;) (joking) and what dates might work for everyone.

Khaira

First Post
Nash smash and mash! ;)

Sunday's are more or less set in stone, unless another Magi offers to run, right? Do we need to decide time(s) as well?

Khaira

First Post
Well, outside of our non-U.S. friends, have Sunday's gotten a pretty good turnout, recently? And has Saturday been tried, or is Sunday better over Saturday?

Times have recently been mostly night'ish before, right?

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Sundays work best for me, we'd need to bribe another magi to host if we do another day. The last dance was 5-9 PM Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5) and I think we had an excellent showing.

Remove ads