Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Side Action Thread A [3.5E D&D] [IC 01]

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Did Raul get the impression that Mirisa would be open to being asked out again?

Raul will buy a nice bottle of pinot noir for Mirisa when he goes to pick up the Monk's Belt Robe the next day. "Thank you for a lovely evening. I thought you might like this." Raul hands the wine to Mirisa. "When your life is dealing with criminals and their victims, it's comforting to be reminded that life is not all dark. May I call on you during the festival later in the fall?"

Raul is surprised to hear that the Robe is not ready. "I didn't realize how long these things take to make. Coming back is no problem, especially since I get to see you. End of next week, then, it is."

OOC: It should take 13 days to create. Back to the main thread?

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier returns to Blooms

OOC: That's been almost 3 years ago in RL!

Raul, making a mental note to visit Bloom's on his next day off to see for himself...

Raul's not sure if he ever visited Bloom's, even though he had wanted to. Thinking they might have yellow flowers in their greenhouses, Raul decides to drop in and find out.

Returning to the 2nd Ward one evening, Raul pulls open the door to Bloom's.....

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Three years??!! Have we been doing this...um...stuff for that long now? Cool. Ready for Bloom's, Scotley?

Scotley

Hero
Blooms appears to be an ordinary enough flower shop when Raul stops in. Of course there is a rather large heavy iron door at the top of the stairs in the alley to the side of the shop.

OOC: Roll a d20.

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier returns to Blooms 2

Raul buys the jonquils and takes them to Professor Mirisa when he picks up his Monk's Robe. Is she interested in another date during the Festival? Raul suggests the 2nd night.

Leif

Adventurer
Mirisa accepts both the flowers and the invitation. "Thank you, my gracious and handsome Constable," she says with a curtsy that shows a bit more leg than absolutely necessary.

Remove ads