Calling all Mega-Adventure contributing GMs (Rae, Boddynock, Bront, Solange)

Solange

First Post
Are you going to need my adventure?

It would be my first time GMing, so I really don't know what to do, I just wanted to try to help :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Mine's approved. I'll be waiting to we're ready, but I'll see if I can't corden off a group of some kind ahead of time.

Dungannon

First Post
Quick question. Do any of the M-A participating DMs have any plans for Ravensdale? I ask because I'm going to work on the finale of the Ravensdale Trilogy for after the M-A and want to know if there's anything I should be aware of.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dungannon said:
Quick question. Do any of the M-A participating DMs have any plans for Ravensdale? I ask because I'm going to work on the finale of the Ravensdale Trilogy for after the M-A and want to know if there's anything I should be aware of.
Good question! I believe that there are no current plans for Ravensdale in the first stretch of the M-A. It might well feature in later segments, but by then, your finale will be something that M-A GMs will need to incorporate rather than vice versa. Thanks for asking!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Solange said:
I'm going to try to write up my adventure over the weekend.
Cool--don't feel pressured; I guarantee you will have plenty of time! LLtQ is still going (and though they killed one ant, two more just appeared) ;)

Solange

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Cool--don't feel pressured; I guarantee you will have plenty of time! LLtQ is still going (and though they killed one ant, two more just appeared) ;)
I'm more worried about how to than what and when.

Boddynock

First Post
As I have posted in a number of threads, I'll be away from tomorrow until New Year's Eve, without Net access.

I'll try and draw together the adventure ideas which we talked about before, RA, but I'm not making any promises. :lol:

Happy Christmas! Happy New Year!

'Nock

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases