Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Someone

Adventurer
"Funny riddle." says Nodis, who was over there "However, you may realize it works whenever the number of wise men is 3, 4, or 50, do you? You may have to alter it a bit, saying they all have amazing logical prowess, and every minute the queenrings a bell. Only when the ring bells, each wise men who has deducted the color of the dot in his forehead can raise his hand."

"what should happen then" Nodis says after a few seconds is that... uh... every wise men should raise his hand when the bell rings as many times as wise men are"

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trading]If Almayce want some spell from Opale, we can look too.

1. Let Tenebrynn take teh spell he wish from her spellbook.
2. Sell her spellbook for 2650 gp
3. She will create her Blessed Book
- 2650 gp from the profits of her spellbook.
- 1500 gp from her pockets
- 2100 gp from 6 DM credits
- 500 XP
- 1250 Craft Points
- Secret Pages will be cast by Tenebrynn
4. She will write down all the spell she has got memorized. For the spell she can't memorized, she will take it back from Tenebrynn spell book.
5. She will add:
1st: Mount, Shield
2nd: Pyrotechnique, Web
3rd: Fly, Protection From Energy, Secret Pages
4th: Dimension Door, Scrying

If Tenebrynn have XP, Craft Points or Gold to spend in this process, She will pay back those expenses.

If there is a problem, tell it. If all seems good, I'll make the change to my sheet.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Lex is willing to get in on any spellbook trading as well, but RA has her spell book, so you'll have to ask him.

LogicsFate

First Post
Velmont said:
"Hmmm... no sorry, Grenton. It sounds a bit the same. It's start to be far. It must be related to my death. There is a few details I seems to have an harder time to remember." replies Opale. "So, you are a priest? Of Grendath I suppose."

Valan grins wide You suppose correctly. Healer, gambler and luckbringer. Valan stops a moment and listens. I don't believe we've missed the whole song if you'd care to dance?

Boddynock

First Post
Peladus Bralc, human Wizard 1

Peladus chats inconsequentially while he and Ashnar make their way to the food tables, and as they select various delicacies. At one point, after a particularly fragrant mouthful of rogan josh, he says, "So here was I, suddenly faced with a particularly nasty rodent, and no appropriate spell memorised. It was a horrid thing, all teeth and bad attitude. Now, I must admit, I probably hadn't made friends with it by casting Burning Hands on it and its cohorts - but at least they had had the decency to curl up their toes. It was at that moment that I felt keenly the lack of a missile weapon. I had thought, you see, that it would be time enough to pick one up from one of the many weaponers here in Orussus. After all, the road from Allimon is well-travelled, and, I would have thought, safe."

"Luckily, it was at that moment that the young halfling I had passed earlier in the day popped up out of nowhere and skewered the beast on his blade. I was very relieved to see him ... and told him so in no uncertain terms."

Peladus stops chattering long enough to skewer another piece of the succulent meat on his plate. He is lifting it to his lips when he stops, looks at Ashnar and says, "I don't suppose you could recommend a good place to buy a crossbow, could you? I'd hate to find myself in the same situation again."

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar listens to Peladus' story with a smile. "I know that feeling. After our group in Monemvassia faced those ghouls, and I later stood toe to toe with a bugbear I think it was, on rubble... well, Juliana over there..." she points to the woman she was talking to earlier "told me she is in the weaponcrafting business, but as it turns out, I don't think I need my old crossbow any more. I've crafted a wand of scorching rays for myself. It wasn't quite as effective as I had hoped so far, but I'm not a better shot with the crossbow anyway, so I can give you the crossbow and the seven bolts I have left. You'll probably want to buy a few more bolts, of course."

Boddynock

First Post
Peladus Bralc, human Wizard 1

Peladus stammers his thanks.

"Ashnar, that's very generous. Thank you. Are you sure I can't give you something towards the cost of your wand in return? I have the money set aside."

Regardless of Ashnar's answer, Peladus will put down his plate and - quite deliberately - take Ashnar's hand and raise it to his lips.

"I know you're not comfortable with this,"
he murmurs, "but generosity of spirit requires due acknowledgment."

Knight Otu

First Post
"It's just a crossbow, Peladus, no need to get this exci..." Ashnar tries to complete her sentence as Peladus takes her hand. She actually blushes a bit, but lets the hand-kiss happen regardless. "I... think I'm getting more comfortable with it. Anyway, it's just a crossbow, so I'm not asking for anything in return."

Boddynock

First Post
"Well, you may not be asking for anything but you have my gratitude, regardless."

"Now, did I see fresh strawberries around here? Ah, yes. Would you like some?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases