Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: The party starts here! Note--because the Mega-Adventure is a series of adventures that allows players to use more than one character, unlike normal adventures, you can bring more than one character to this Prelude. However, we're still watching, so no shenanigans with trading between two of your own characters)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Unless Erekose specifies otherwise, I will assume that Tenebrynn has reserved the largest and fanciest venue in the city (indoors), the Chiarra Palano. Draped with the finest paintings and decorated with fanciful sculptures, it is the height of both elegance and comfort.)

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf

Ironwolf Kinkaid is a steady man, and a bit gruff. He mistrusts a party, though he would never intentionally spoil another's good time. What celebration could an adventurer have that wouldn't be crashed by enemies? He manifests an augmented danger sense for 8 power points, gaining uncanny dodge and +4 vs. traps for the next 9 hours. He examines the illusion carefully and attempts a smile while waiting to see what develops. [33 of 41 pp remaining.]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: There is a large open balcony and a terrace leading out onto a small park that is part of the property, so the caravan could gather there)

Erekose13

Explorer
"Come one and all to the Chiarra Palano!" says Tenebrynn as he and his illusionary entertainers lead invited guests out of the Red Dragon. Outside he has more illusionary creations waiting as griffons, wyverns, and giant eagles fly overhead with streamers trailing from claws.

ooc: no dragons though, he has a thing about dragons.

ajanders

Explorer
Michael follows along the procession with long strides, but as the cavalcade capers into the Chiarra Polano he slows up and whistles.
"Somewhat fancier than I'm used to."

He splits off from the dancers and begins to walk around the polano, hoping for a big window or a terrace where he can sit and watch the guests.

Ironwolf can be an adventurer. I just want to see Ros...

Heckler

First Post
Rinya hesitantly enters the party, clearly out-of-place among all this elegance. She finds a comfortable piece of wall to lean against and watches the proceedings.

Bront

The man with the probe
A single horse-drawn caravan wanders though the streets of Orussus, lead by a man in colorful dress on horseback with a woman in wizarding robes. They pull up into the park off the balcony and the two mounted on horseback wave to Tenebrynn. "I told you not to start without me my friend," Vanitri shouts up to him. "I just had to find some of my family."

The wagon comes to a halt and quickly opens up, with a few colorfuly dressed men and women walk out, including a half-elven woman Michael might recognize.

OOC: RA, Lex is you for the most part, so feel free to have her say something or correct her manor of dress. And yes, it's Ros, though she's an NPC at the moment unless she shows back up, and knowing the player in RL, that's not going to happen.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases