Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

ethandrul

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: Can everyone please do us all a favor and let us know who's actualy speeking in any one post? The above post is about as usefull to most people as a disembodied voice. At least with a name, we can look up the character sheet and see who said person is.

Not picking on you specificly. Thanks :)

ooc-weird- my didn't put my signature in the post
( I play Hasin Ashwind)

LogicsFate

First Post
Valan, standing next to Tor, waits for his respose looking around off handedly to see if there is anyone else he knows.

OoC: Sigs only pop up first post per page. So any more that you make will be sigless for this page.(I think)

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC (not that I have anyone present to be IC): In LEW, punctuation, not punctuality, is the politeness of princes. Quotation marks around spoken text, and full present tense sentences, please! The tiny additional effort pays off for everyone.

orsal

LEW Judge
LogicsFate said:
OoC: Sigs only pop up first post per page. So any more that you make will be sigless for this page.(I think)

OOC:
That's a customizable option. If you want to see sigs in every post, go to "My account"-->"Edit Thread Viewing Options" and edit your options accordingly. If you only see your sig in the first post of the page, it doesn't mean others see the same -- we may have our options set differently.

ajanders

Explorer
Bront said:
"Meh, was mostly doing it for a girl, but I learned a little bit about myself and magic," Vanitri says. "It's been a nice change of pace to actualy find some 'folk looking for a caravan and unite 'em. What have you been up to of late?"

Michael shakes his head.
"Remember the day you passed us going out on the north road? I only got back to Orussus about a week ago. So I've heard nothing from nobody. Did you have any trouble coming into town?"

Velmont

First Post
"Come on, Salavdor." tells Valeria, who drags Salvador to the table. "But mommy..." "It's time ot eat something.".

Rinaldo looks at Valeria leaving the group again. "Sorry Nurlan." tells Rinaldo, half-whispering to make sure his words doesn't reach Valeria ears. "But another thing that happen during that last adventure is a curse have fallen on Valeria and Salvador. If they learn too much about what happen, Valeria can die and Salvador can try to immitate the magic of Eleyna Valsice. And beleive me, the later is worst then the death of Valeria, and I want none of them to happen. That's why the others are keeping there mouth shout. By the way, thank you all for that."

"Is there any relation with your voice I heard will in astral?" asks Opale.

"Yes. In two words. Wild Magic. But no more words about that story for now. Keep your question for later, when Valeria will have left with the kids." answers Rinaldo.

Dungannon

First Post
Creamsteak said:
The smelly unkempt ranger Gur Chuck-Chuck makes a point of answering that, "Some guy turned into a big squishy mess of a thing, and I think two people are in an eating contest..."
Devlin grimaces at Gur's words. "Well, that's...interesting. I hope the eating contest doesn't involve the big squishy mess."

Patlin

Explorer
orsal said:
Tor, have you met Hogarth?

Tor shakes Hogarth's hand and anounces himself pleased to meet him.

Rae ArdGaoth said:
Tor! Good to see you, did you get the money I left for you with Joe?

Tor reassures Fimbus that he did recieve the funds, though he was a little surprised when Joe handed them over. He asks if Gideon's been seen since leaving Rinaldo's shop.

"In the last few weeks, I've taken a trip to visit my familly. I'd heard some rumors my Father and Grandfather were looking for me. There are bad things brewing."

LogicsFate said:
Tor smiling? Tor relaxed? I'm sorry sir, I think I mistook you for someone else.

"I feel a lot better now that the wererat problem is behind us. It was wererats, by the way, though spalshing through the sewers was required before we could find out for sure. Probably more where that came from, the slippery buggers."

Heckler

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
"Good to see you, did you get the money I left for you with Joe? And Babette, you as well. I know it hasn't been long, but how have you both been?" All the while, Fimbus can't help but be distracted by the ever-present illusions.
"Yes, Fimble, I got everything just fine," Babette replies. "This display of magic is just beautiful, isn't it?"

Dalamar

Adventurer
A young human woman with red hair and deep green eyes enters the revels. She is wearing a form-fitting leather armor getup and eyes all gathered with an excessive smile.
"Now this is what I call a party!"
She helps herself to the drinks and starts to mingle among the other party goers.

OoC: Tumna Lakeside, human telepath checking in.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases