Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

ajanders

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
ooc: Eternity plans to metamorphosis into a fine inanimate object to not weight Michael down and leave Kailie behind. She'll be able to take any gear he needs to carry with her while she metamorphosizes.
Put a name tag on yourself, or I'll forget and load you in the bag of holding.
:)

ajanders

Explorer
Boddynock said:
OOC: Tarag has just arrived back in town. He can craft any MW armour or weapons - and he can craft many Wondrous Items, too.

Does he have a chain shirt in stock? Or studded leather?
Masterwork is nice, but not necessary.

Boddynock

First Post
ajanders said:
Does he have a chain shirt in stock? Or studded leather?
Masterwork is nice, but not necessary.
OOC: He has all light armours in stock at list price, or he can craft something specially for you. He'll give a 20% discount on custom orders, or 30% off if you contribute half the craft points. If you drop by the shop tonight he can have it ready for you tomorrow morning.

thegreyman

First Post
After all of the stirring speeches, Lily walks from behind the buffet table over to where the group is forming. Although she stays back, her high thin voice pipes up, "I'll go! I'll go! This seems like lots of fun!" as she bounces up and down on the end of her clawed feet.

ooc: With a diplomacy of over 40, even the most reticent adventurer would step up I think...
Also, Lily only weighs 44 pounds WITH gear, so she can almost ride with another light person if we get close to the limit on people/horses.

ajanders

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
"I'll be traveling with Michael in this instance, and Hulgyr I think you and Ironwolf should come too. Michael is right for us to avoid Fallon or we'll only slow down this urgent summons." says Eternity to Hulgyr.

Michael raises an eyebrow.
"We tried this before and none of us were very happy with the results. Why should I want to try it again?"

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien steps up beside Richard. "I will go with you, my friend. And I now have my own horse with which to travel."

On the other side of the room, Devlin hangs around Fimble & Babette. "Oooh, an adventure. I sure hope the pay is good."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Okay, it sounds like the plans are pretty much set. I'll move on to the Council probably Wednesday (tomorrow I have to take a final, grade a final, and fly home).

Here's what I need before then:

If you're going with Rinaldo and using summoned mounts, you don't need to post anything. I'll assume this is true of everyone who hasn't posted by Wednesday. It means that you don't get to bring a mount or pack animal of any kind (if you have one, Joe will keep it stabled here). You will take 10 days.

If you're going with Michael to avoid Fallon, you need to show where you are getting your conventional mount (or turning into a small object if you are Eternity) that can move at speed 60 and then prove to me that your mount is not above light encumbrance. You will also take 10 days.

If you're going by the main roads, you also need to show where you are getting your conventional mount (or turning into a small object if you are Eternity) that can move at speed 60 and then prove to me that your mount is not above light encumbrance. You will take 12 days.

If you're doing something else, it has to be the equivalent or superior of going speed 60 for 8 hours a day (which is a base 48 miles a day). Let me know by posting.

That's it! With logistics out of the way, big post for the Council on Wednesday.)

Erekose13

Explorer
ajanders said:
Michael raises an eyebrow.
"We tried this before and none of us were very happy with the results. Why should I want to try it again?"

"We have fought side by side, Michael and I had thought we had put disagreements of the past behind us. With the other gone, I hope that we can move forward." says Eternity. She leaves Zaeryl's name unsaid. She had sided with Z against Michael and was still confused about her choices. She had chosen her own race, but her conscience had suffered for it. Everything they had done together in the end to try and save Duvik is what drove her now.

Remove ads