Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr shrugs at Michael's warnings "If its dangerour you need Hulgyr's sword. No worry, Hulgyr has enough sword to protect you an the others. You better off with Hulgyr comin with you."

ooc: A heavy warhorse in medium load would need 11 days.. that should be enough if the company leaves today. A stronger heavy warhorse with, say, 1 extra point in could do the job. RA: could Hulgyr obtain such a horse?

Rystil Arden

First Post
ajanders said:
OOC: I've gotta run some numbers based on RA's corrections -- which I don't have time for right now. I understand him to mean a horse with medium load could make this trip in a timely fashion, so Hulgyr can at least wear clothes.

Otherwise your hair needs to get grown out real fast, Lady Godiva.
(OOC: You are correct. No time for more than that. Probably shouldn't have dropped by to say that :eek:)

TheOcho

First Post
[sblock=quotes]
Velmont said:
"Please to meet you." replies Rinaldo, shacking Lokin's hand. "And don't make any false idea, you won't be a burden at all. We will need help of anyone we can and that's why we are offering mount to any willing person. We have what we need to travel with fifty persons. I'll take care of buying the food at lower price, so if you haev 45 silvers, I'll buy your food for the next ten days."

"No need of... buying food." tells the elven priest of Gundar coming behind. "Gundar will gives it."

"I didn't tought about it. Thanks Hogarth. Perfect. So we will be supplying food also."

Rinaldo hands back teh Money Peladus and Jace have given him.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Anyone who has given 45 silver to Rinaldo, gives it back. Hogarth will cast two Create Food and Water per day, feeding up to 48 person with it.

Finally, for Tents, Bedroll and Blankets, Rinaldo will also supply them. Using his class abilities, he can buy and sell any items at 90% of there cost, so in the end, it will cost him nothing... He just need to buy them in Orussus and sell them in Medibaria. Also, i suppose many eprosn have theres too. It is mainly to bring everyone in time at the council, so I hope there is no problem with that.[/SBLOCK]

[/sblock]
"Offering your services is very gracious. Even though I can hold my own in the woods, there is no way for me to make it in time without your help." Bowing his head Maladar continues, "I would be honored to travel with you and the rest of these fine fellows".

ethandrul

First Post
ajanders said:
"If you have any option that does not involve traveling with me, you should take it."
Michael instructs.

"This is hard travel. You aren't doing your mounts any favors taking them with me: let them rest in Joe's stables. He'll take good care of them."

Michael coughs.

"You will all be far safer, more comfortable, and more timely traveling in a company under Rinaldo's care. Stick with him. Hassan, Droggle, Lokin, that means you three especially. Am I clear?"

I don't like your tone of voice. Are you calling me a weaking or a coward? I have travelled the Desert of the Lands of Fire! I WALKED from my home to this northern excuse for civilization, and you say to me I will not be comfortable? BAH! I hope you are eaten

jaker2003

Explorer
Jace happily accepts his money back.
ethandrul said:
I don't like your tone of voice. Are you calling me a weaking or a coward? I have travelled the Desert of the Lands of Fire! I WALKED from my home to this northern excuse for civilization, and you say to me I will not be comfortable? BAH! I hope you are eaten
"Calm, friend. There is no need for such malice. You should pity his ignorance of your abilities; If he truly crossed you, he would not know what was in store for him."

Last edited:

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr flexes his muscles as he takes an intimidating stance before Hassan "You not talk nasty at friend Michael or Hulgyr will be nasty at you."

Knight Otu

First Post
"No one here will get 'nasty.'" Ashnar says with a raised voice. "The events that unfold before us will hard even for someone who has walked the Lands of Fire. There is no reason to make them even harder by quarreling." She looks at Michael, Hasin, and Hulgyr with disapproval.

Velmont

First Post
"Ashnar is right, what is awaiting us is a threat against our homes, our lands, our life. I don't care who you are, what you have done, what motivate you to come. I don't know why some people don't want to go through Fallon and it is not important to know.

But I ask any volonteer one thing, it is to respect each other. You might not like the person next to you because he has different belief, different values or different appearance. But in the face of the threat that is coming on us, that's will have little importance, but that peson might be the one who will save your life. I don't ask to become the best friends, I only ask respect."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases