Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

orsal

LEW Judge
ajanders said:
He turns to Nurlan and says, more quietly "If you are still willing to carry a package, I will give it to you before you leave or have it delivered to your inn."

[sblock= THE PACKAGE]
Michael makes up a package of 25 gold pieces and encloses a note:

Captain Kellogg, 19th Fallonese Infantry
Please find enclosed 25 gold pieces in compensation for actions of Duvik's Pass, September 2006. (or whatever IC date corresponds to that)

Return an acknowledgement to the bearer, by your courtesy.

(Signed) Michael Grannion, Commander of Sela, Laughing Stone sect

He encourages Nurlan to read the note and view the package.
"No, it's not a 'Please shoot the bearer' message."
Michael smiles bleakly again. "And to answer your question, nothing creditable."
[/sblock]

Nurlan accepts the package. "The actions of a man of great honour, no doubt, to take such effort to repay a debt. And I should be most pleased to do an errand for a priest of Sela. You know, but for one of Sela's miracles I would not be alive today."

BigB

First Post
Khairi returns with his gear packed ready to go and watches as others return and and some are busy organizing the routes etc...

Velmont

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: No, before that. It was a big party, now it's not, and I'm confused. That's what I get for being away for a few days.

Rayne paid us a visit and announce a council to prvent the end of teh world, you know, usual stuff for us. But this time, we do the lazy, we don't want to be the four to save the world, so we bring some cannon fodder, around 30 more adventurer ;)

jaker2003

Explorer
Velmont said:
Rayne paid us a visit and announce a council to prvent the end of teh world, you know, usual stuff for us. But this time, we do the lazy, we don't want to be the four to save the world, so we bring some cannon fodder, around 30 more adventurer ;)
OoC: It's nice to know Jace is appreciated ;)

ajanders

Explorer
"I'm pleased one of us was able to be of help." Michael replies.
"Watch your step going through Fallon -- the people there are not pleasant. It would be wise if Almayce and Ironwolf kept in the middle of the band and out of sight.
I would try to acquire extra scrolls of mount in case of emergencies."

He seals the letter and package with a broad thumbprint on wax.

"My first obligation is to make sure the people going with me are taken care of, but I may have money tomorrow at noon if people need it.
My thanks for your help. And now I must seek my bed."

thegreyman

First Post
Velmont said:
... we don't want to be the four to save the world, so we bring some cannon fodder, around 30 more adventurer ;)

ooc: I love being included. Wait... CANNON FODDER??!! So is that the goal of the level 1's and 2's? Use up the dragon's 1/day abilities? :confused: :eek:

Knight Otu

First Post
(As far as I know:

There's one group that trailblazes through the wilderness to avoid Fallon. ajanders probably knows best how exactly they travel. It's a comparably small group of four or five characters.

Then, there's the large group that sticks to the road. That group travels by summoned mounts, riding 8 hours on the first mount, then the rest of the remaining day on a second mount (minus 9 hours rest and spell preparation and a few minutes of spellcasting, that works out to more than 14 hours travelling done per day). The group should be able to reach Medibaria in 9 to 10 days. There are about 34 characters in this group, with at least one (Lily) sharing a mount with another character.

Nodis travels alone (or perhaps with one or two others?), using his astral servant power. He'll probably be the first to arrive, as far as I understand.

Tor travels alone, using his mount spell. He should be a bit faster than a rider on a light mount (and perhaps than the large group), as it seems he plans on killing his magic mounts by hustling to be fast enough.)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Gur bought two horses (Mr. and Mrs. Shnigglepuffmarmaduke) then. Of course he seems a bit confused as to why someone thinks that the wood-trails are going to be more dangerous.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: If I had one more level, Vanitri could get there pretty quickly, but I don't. He'll jouney with the movable mounts and such. Juliana will go if someone can figure out how to take her.

Remove ads