Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, I'll learn it someday, Rinaldo cannot hide anything eternally." replies valeria to Ashna. He smiles and returns to the table, to take cares of the kids.

Rinaldo listen to Nurlan. "Yes, Opale have met her and told me." answers Rinaldo. Opale heairng her names stands up and Hogarth too follow. "Yes, I've met Irene at the RDI. She came and was searching for you all, but you had all left for other business. I can't tell what she has done after that, I left myself. It was during the time you were after Causticus."

Rinaldo nods. "Tor, this is Hogarth. He is a priest... I mean she is a priestess of Gundar. Sorry, I'm still not familiar to your new form, Hogarth. When we found him, he was a human and now she is an elf."

"No problem... I am not... yet... accustomed either." answers Hogarth. "Please to... mett you, Tor" It seems like Hogarth is searching a bit his words as he speaks.

"And this woman is Opale. She is the wife of my cousin and very close to my family." adds Rinaldo.

Salvador suddenly appear between Rinaldo and Opale. "It is Nurlan. Can you do another trick, like last time." aks the young boy. "Salvador, isn't there enough magic like that around you? I think Tenebrynn have done well, no?" "Yes daddy, but Nurlan do tricks to me only, that's why I like that."

Creamsteak

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Two characters, then Rinaldo's wife and three children, and Rinaldo's cohort Hogarth. I think that's seven?)

(Clearly someone needs to one-up him by RPing one character with 7 different personalities.)

Velmont

First Post
OOC:
Rinaldo di Senzio level 10 Rogue/Trader PC
Hogarth Vradlik, level 8 Cleric Cohort of Rinaldo
Opale di Senzio, level 7 Illusionist PC, cousin of Opale
Valeria di Senzio, level 2 Expert NPC, Wife of Rinaldo
Salvador di Senzio, 6 years child NPC, son of Rinaldo and Valeria
Isabella di Senzio, 4 years old child NPC, daugther of Rinaldo and Valeria
Carlos di Senzio, 2 years old child NPC, son of Rinaldo and Valeria

That make 7 potential person to roleplay :p But the family is just for the fun here. I made them appear once in a while in my shop or in the RDi when Rinaldo is there. They are part of his background and I like to put it to use once in a while, but if it is annoying, tell me, they can go into background.

Or if you want more, I have more NPC, the shop staff, that could show up. Jemeny have even a nice perosnality by now.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Welcome, welcome." Tenebrynn says as he greets people just inside the door. He shakes hands with those he's never met, introducing himself to Michael, Rinya, Juliana, Nodis and Ash.

"Nurlan! Its good to see you again old friend. What have you been up to lately?" says Tenebrynn as he pats his good friend on the back.

He continues to greet those who arrivem shaking hands with Jace and Gaius Corvinus.

In reply to Baldrian, he says, "Pleasure to meet you Lord Ranzau. Yes I'd be happy to share some tales of adventure, remind me later to tell you about the time we over took Cauticus' ship as it was leaving port. Battling ogres in your loincloth is not something I recommend."

"Come on in, Ashna, there are will be plenty of great food. We can chat latter about those spells you've been penning away on. Perhaps I can offer some assistance, unless you prefer to work when we get home. Tor, my friend, it has been entirely too long!" he says to Ashna, though is quickly distracted when his old friend Tor shows up.

He continues to shake hands and introduce himself to Droggle and Gur Chuck-Chuck.

"Salvador! Have you been helping your mother take care of Isabella and Carlos? Stories, I'm sure I uh." catching Rinaldo's wink he bends down to Salvador's level, "I should leave those till you are a bit older." though when he thinks Rinaldo is not looking he'll wink to Salvador. to Valeria's question though he stammers, "Uh, nothing really to tell, long travels on empty roads really." he is a bad liar. "Opale, it is nice to meet you, Rinaldo tells me a lot about you. Actually I need to speak with you a bit later about your research. Rinaldo says you are interested in Illusions, I hope you like my poor attempts at entertainment. You'll need to teach me more. Hogarth, friend, relax and enjoy the party it'll help you loosen up." Before he can get into too much trouble with Valeria he turns to the others showing up, introducing himself to Maladar, Babette, Richard, and Hasin.

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, I've help mommy with Isabella and Carlos. But Isabella have not been a good sis." answers Salvador "It's not true." quickly correct Isabella. "I'm tall enough to take acre of myself. He was the bad brother." "Liar." "Liar yourself." "You two, calm down." "You have been both good and bad. And actually you are bad kids and if you don't want to return home now and miss all the celebration, you'll both become good kids." "Yes mommy." "Ooo...Kkkk.." "Now come and sits down." both kids come back to the table.

"Thanks friends to not tell a word to Valeria. Once that curse will be removed, you'll be able to tell her everything, but until then..." whispers Rinaldo to his friends so valeria doesn't hear.

"Yes, I've trained with one. I was raised in a thief guild, so Illusion is more the subtil kind of magic used by them. That have caused me some problem, as I havn't been trained in the more flashy and dark arts of evocation and necromancy, which seems to be a big lack in adventures. But that force me to be creative." tells Opale.

"Well, I think everyone I might expect is there, so I must tell I have a greta news to announce you, friends." He makes a sign to Valeria who walks to the group.

"You want to tell it now?" "Yes. My friends. I must tell you that Valeria is pregnant. We should be, in six month or seven month, father and mother for a forth time!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases