Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Bront

The man with the probe
ethandrul said:
SUrly! you want surly?I'll give a surly axe in your skull! humph- surly!
(muttering) I'm a ranger for pete's sake- I love animals- except stupid magic ones.
[sblock=ooc]You've been asked several times specificly and in general, please put your character's name in each post, and format it correctly (Using "" for speach and such) please. It is realy hard to figure out what the heck you're doing.

Thanks[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Gaius Corvinus

"Peace, friend. This journey is wearing on all of us, dwarves or no," Corvinus responds. "I thought I was proficient enough on the back of a horse, but this! I lost feeling in my backside for a couple of days, and I was glad of it. Then it came back, worse than ever."

He shifts in the saddle, fruitlessly trying to find a more comfortable position. "There was an old woman I knew in Monemvassia, who tried to frighten children by telling them that the gods, after death, sent those mortals who had thwarted them in life to a place of eternal torment. Nothing but pain, never ending, until the gods themselves fail. She was crazy, of course, but this journey... I am afraid I can no longer remember how many days we have been traveling."

Last edited:

ajanders

Explorer
Michael looks around enquiringly.
"Am I all, then?"

(OOC: Give a shout if you're going with Michael on his crazy wilderness trip!)

ethandrul

First Post
Hasin looks at Michael,
Oh, ye lookin' for someone to babysit ya michael? HA!
Then he turns to Corvanus- You would think the spell that makes these things could be tailored to have a more comfortable back! It's magic after all! really, the problem here is that wizards have no imagination.

covaithe

Explorer
Gaius Corvinus

ooc: I think Michael is not in the group with the horses.

"I think the saddle is supposed to be the comfortable part. But how anyone thought this thing would be comfortable is beyond me." Corvinus responds.

orsal

LEW Judge
Sir Nurlan, human bard

covaithe (Corvinus) said:
"There was an old woman I knew in Monemvassia, who tried to frighten children by telling them that the gods, after death, sent those mortals who had thwarted them in life to a place of eternal torment. Nothing but pain, never ending, until the gods themselves fail. She was crazy, of course, but this journey... I am afraid I can no longer remember how many days we have been traveling."

On overhearing this comment, Sir Nurlan manoeuvers over toward Corvinus. "Friend, did you say Monemvassia? Do you live there, or did you previously?"

covaithe

Explorer
orsal said:
"Friend, did you say Monemvassia? Do you live there, or did you previously?"
"I was born there, Sir Nurlan, and lived there all my life until not long ago. I..." he looks away for a second, then squares his jaw before continuing. "I was a Sergeant in the militia, though I say it without the pride I once had in that title."

Dungannon

First Post
ajanders said:
Michael looks around enquiringly.
"Am I all, then?"

(OOC: Give a shout if you're going with Michael on his crazy wilderness trip!)
ooc: I believe I stated that Lucien Rayes will be taking the wilderness route, so Michael won't be alone. :)

orsal

LEW Judge
covaithe (Corvinus) said:
"I was born there, Sir Nurlan, and lived there all my life until not long ago. I..." he looks away for a second, then squares his jaw before continuing. "I was a Sergeant in the militia, though I say it without the pride I once had in that title."

"Then your path and mine may not have intersected. I am rather new to the city; I first went there during the goblin troubles of last year. But do you know the deserted amphitheatre outside the city walls, two miles to the west? It now belongs to me, I have revived it as a place for music and celebration, and I hope to hold concerts, festivals and bardic circles there. If you should return to your old hometown do pay a visit."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases