Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Knight Otu

First Post
(I guess it's now my turn to be confused - you guys are jumping to the point just before our departure, I take? The LLTQ group seems quite close to be able to join us.)

Bront

The man with the probe
ethandrul said:
Hasin looks at Michael,
Oh, ye lookin' for someone to babysit ya michael? HA!
Then he turns to Corvanus- You would think the spell that makes these things could be tailored to have a more comfortable back! It's magic after all! really, the problem here is that wizards have no imagination.
OOC: Thanks :)

Bront

The man with the probe
ajanders said:
Excellent.
Just wanted to have the list handy for when we need to roll dice or get attacked by fiendish llamas.
OOC: That's Dire Fiendish Half-Dragon Llamas to you.

covaithe

Explorer
Gaius Corvinus

orsal said:
"Then your path and mine may not have intersected. I am rather new to the city; I first went there during the goblin troubles of last year. But do you know the deserted amphitheatre outside the city walls, two miles to the west? It now belongs to me, I have revived it as a place for music and celebration, and I hope to hold concerts, festivals and bardic circles there. If you should return to your old hometown do pay a visit."
We may not have met before Sir Tenebryn's party, but your name is certainly well known in Monmevassia. Following your knightings, the rumors about you and your exploits were flying thick and fast. Though, since you don't appear to be seven feet tall with thighs the size of my waist, I'm not sure how much of the stories can be trusted." Corvinus grins. "I heard that the old amphitheatre was opening up again, but it wasn't open when I left. I'll be sure to come when I'm next in Monemvassia."

Dargon

First Post
ooc
I simply forgot everything about Lord Baldrian Ranzau the III.
I have been back reading a few pages, but getting through the entire thread is going to be painstaking. Can I assume that he is in the big magic mount group?

Knight Otu

First Post
Dargon said:
ooc
I simply forgot everything about Lord Baldrian Ranzau the III.
I have been back reading a few pages, but getting through the entire thread is going to be painstaking. Can I assume that he is in the big magic mount group?
(I do believe that is the default assumption, yes.)

Bison

First Post
Droggle looks sleepily through almost shut eyelids at his cousin, wondering if he should have just stayed at the inn and waited for an adventure that would offer him a warm bed every night. He contemplated this for just a moment before turning his attentions back to his daydreams of stout women and shiny things he could dig out of the mountains

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases