Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Rystil Arden

First Post
*After finalising the plans and picking up some newcomers (OOC: LLtQ characters enter here) the two groups set off.*

*The roads are generally pretty safe and reasonably well-patrolled, so it is no real surprise that the group travelling via arcane mounts reaches Medibaria without any monstrous surprises. Michael's letter is delivered without a problem. Though the recipient Fallonese guard doesn't really know what to make of it, he assures that he will try to get it where it belongs.*

*It is more unusual that the wilderness group manages to make it there unscathed. With Michael and Gur working together, they barely even lose their bearings either, so they manage to make it to Medibaria and with not a day to spare!*

*Because his constructs continue onwards through all hours of the day, Nodis reaches the meeting place well before anyone else, though incredibly saddlesore and weary due to having not a single hour of break from riding. Still, he has plenty of time to relax and shake it off before even the first of the others arrive.*

(OOC: New thread up momentarily)

Someone

Adventurer
Rystil Arden said:
*Because his constructs continue onwards through all hours of the day, Nodis reaches the meeting place well before anyone else, though incredibly saddlesore and weary due to having not a single hour of break from riding. Still, he has plenty of time to relax and shake it off before even the first of the others arrive.*

"Hah! I won." says Nodis. He's spent too many days on the roads already, and the 16-odd hours spent being carried on a chair were well endured, if that only means a couple days of travelling.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Go here for the Council. I'm going to post a fast-forward for the Council soon, but as I mention in the new thread, feel free to post about doings between arriving and then)

ajanders

Explorer
Upon arrival, Michael thanks Gur for his help.
"This would have been much more difficult without your help."

Then he hurries off to an inn with a bathtub.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
*After finalising the plans and picking up some newcomers (OOC: LLtQ characters enter here) the two groups set off.*
OOC: So Saithnar from the LLTQ adventure should post here? Or in the new M-A thread? Haven't been reading this thread so far, so I'm just as in the dark about whatever is happening as my character and the others arriving from LLTQ. Is there someplace of person that will give us a Reader's Digest version of the happenings so far?

P.S.- I assume it's not a problem for Saithnar to join in even though he's not approved yet for 3rd level. He just can't earn XP yet, right?

B4cchus

Explorer
Phoenix8008 said:
OOC: So Saithnar from the LLTQ adventure should post here? Or in the new M-A thread? Haven't been reading this thread so far, so I'm just as in the dark about whatever is happening as my character and the others arriving from LLTQ. Is there someplace of person that will give us a Reader's Digest version of the happenings so far?

P.S.- I assume it's not a problem for Saithnar to join in even though he's not approved yet for 3rd level. He just can't earn XP yet, right?

Ra should be the one for a definate answer on the first question, but I think the answer is to post in the newer thread.
And yes, you can join before your character is fully approved.

Remove ads