Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

orsal

LEW Judge
Sir Nurlan

Erekose13 said:
"Nurlan! Its good to see you again old friend. What have you been up to lately?"

"I've been quite enjoying my new life, or rather my old life, or... well, not quite my old life. I never had a home before. But I still travel. I'm always looking for new songs, and new audiences to sing for, and new musicians to play with. Especially musicians, now that I have a theatre. Have you heard the news about the amphitheatre? It's finally opened -- it took some repairs, refitting it for concerts, but I've put on some shows, and hosted a couple of bardic circles. Next time you're in Monemvassia you ought to stop by. I'd intended to inaugurate it with a grand festival of all musical arts, but publicizing it was too hard. I'm still hoping to hold the festival some day, but I want to build up the venue's reputation first. It's a great life. Travelling to sing and hear music is a lot more fun than travelling to hunt assassins. Safer, too -- I've stayed alive now. I'm proud of the work we did destroying the guild in Three Rings, and foiling Causticus, but I don't have any plans to return to it."

orsal

LEW Judge
Velmont said:
Salvador suddenly appear between Rinaldo and Opale. "It is Nurlan. Can you do another trick, like last time." aks the young boy. "Salvador, isn't there enough magic like that around you? I think Tenebrynn have done well, no?" "Yes daddy, but Nurlan do tricks to me only, that's why I like that."

Sir Nurlan grins as he turns to Salvador. "You mean like this? Oooo..tra la looooo!" He sings the last four syllables to an arcane melody, and a dazzling burst of light appears briefly over Rinaldo's head. (Casting flare.)

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar concratulates Rinaldo and Valeria to their fourth child, nod to Tor and Nurlan, and then notices someone trying to help with the atmosphere of the party.

Someone said:
Nodis quickly becomes the sould of the party when he manifests Greater concealing amorpha. "Look at me, I'm an amoeba!"
"Welcome, then, Master Amoeba. Not to worry you, but maybe you should know that adventurers sometimes tend to be... unfriendly to less-than-solid entities for some reason." she smiles at Nodis.

orsal

LEW Judge
Velmont (Rinaldo) said:
"You want to tell it now?" "Yes. My friends. I must tell you that Valeria is pregnant. We should be, in six month or seven month, father and mother for a forth time!"

Nurlan replies, "Well, congratulations! You must be Valeria -- I have heard Rinaldo speak of you. I am Sir Nurlan, a travelling minstrel, and proprietor of Irene's Amphitheatre in the land of Monemvassia. Salvador, you must be excited about getting a new sibling. Are you hoping for another brother or sister?"

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan welcomes more old friends

Knight Otu said:
Ashnar concratulates Rinaldo and Valeria to their fourth child, nod to Tor and Nurlan, and then notices someone trying to help with the atmosphere of the party.

"Welcome, then, Master Amoeba. Not to worry you, but maybe you should know that adventurers sometimes tend to be... unfriendly to less-than-solid entities for some reason." she smiles at Nodis.

"Is that you, Ashnar? I didn't recognize you at first. Is this new body the result of your arcane researches?"

Velmont

First Post
As the light flash before his eyes, he quickly close his eyes. Salvador starts to laugh seing that. Rinaldo blinks a few times. "Now I am seeing stars everywhere. Thanks, I'll remember that one."

"A theatre. That's great. I'll need to buy you a few good seats I will be able to give to my best customers of my Monemvassia branch. And if you need some publicity, I'll be happy to help you. I might be able to give you some good one. My network is growing well." replies Rinaldo to Nurlan.

"I'm not sure. If it is another sister like Isabella, I might prefer not..." "Salvador." quickly interrupt Valeria. Salvador quickly change the attention. "Looks, that men looks wierd." pointing at Nodis.

Hogarth walks back to the table and take a look at Isabella who is playing with Carlos. The young girl either ignore the words of Salvador or she hasn't heard, because she hasn't interrupted what she was doing.

Knight Otu

First Post
orsal said:
"Is that you, Ashnar? I didn't recognize you at first. Is this new body the result of your arcane researches?"
"Yes, it's me, though I can't really talk about what happened to me. Perhaps we can talk about that at a later date." the woman answers Nurlan's query with a smile.

LogicsFate

First Post
Valan enters the fray, he's coin pouch a little heavier. He grins and looks around. Winking to a few of the ladies Hey It's not long till he catches a glimps of Tor. Tor? Tor! Valan moves over and slaps Tor on the back but stops. Tor smiling? Tor relaxed? I'm sorry sir, I think I mistook you for someone else. Valan doesn't move off though and grins at his old comrade.

B4cchus

Explorer
An orc wearing a shining full plate armor joins the party. He walks through the crowd, ignoring most people, gasping at the splendor like a child. Then a large buffet catches his eye and he takes a straight line to the food. After he stuffed a good deal of food he mentions to nobody in particular "Hmpf! Goof foob" and continues ta an attempt to clear the table form anything eatable.

Bison

First Post
B4cchus said:
An orc wearing a shining full plate armor joins the party. He walks through the crowd, ignoring most people, gasping at the splendor like a child. Then a large buffet catches his eye and he takes a straight line to the food. After he stuffed a good deal of food he mentions to nobody in particular "Hmpf! Goof foob" and continues ta an attempt to clear the table form anything eatable.

glares at the orc for a moment, thinking he may indeed clear out all the food left, Droggle rushes to his feet and starts to pile up as much as he can on his own plate, almost racing the orc from the other side of the table.

Remove ads