Goblins in the Cellar (Bront judging)

Redclaw

First Post
Good luck with the repairs. We will find you and give you any details we uncover if it proves necessary. Justice then gestures to Braiden to lead the way, intending to follow close behind.

JRYoung

First Post
The tunnel is not very long, it turns out. After gradual decent of only ~30ft it then has a gradual rise of about 30ft. Here Braiden finds one of his bloodied arrows, a little blood on the ground with a bloodied rag. The tunnel has a hidden exit into the stable of the neighboring house. From there it is a straight shot around the side of this house, over (or through) the gate, and back to the street where you all started. There is no other sign of Goblins other than the tracks Braiden can likely pick up through the yard. The street is cobbled, he will loose the trail eventually (VERY high DCs).

It is nearly 1am and all is quiet, what do you want to do?

Velmont

First Post
As Benedict goes out of the tunnel, he looks around. Seeing no sign of the goblin he tells. "Well, jobs done. And it might be better like that. Our employers are hiding things. I would not even be surprised this compound we left wasn't there own. I'm not an engineer, but that tunnel is pretty obviously older then two month and the goblin we met doesn't look like the kind of worker to make such tunnel. It was there long time before that and our employer didn't knew about it."

Wik

First Post
Jezira stares down the street, and curses under her breath. "bastards got away! Damn it all to the Seven Hells!"

She takes a few paces, and then throws up her hands. "Benedict's probably right. Let's take our money and run... and then maybe ask a few questions about our employers. I have a bad feeling about this..."

JRYoung

First Post
Chapter 1 conclusion

OOC: no comments from Braiden or Justice?

OK, that wraps up chapter 1. I kept it short to solidify a roster and provide a plot hook, mission accomplished. Plus there can be brief downtime (overnight) for rest, XP (and levelling up if a character gets enough), shopping, etc. All good things. So here is the plan:

1. PCs get some rest, heal up, memorize spells, etc. 5sp per character is what it cost to stay at a "common" Inn, mark it off.

2. Recruit another PC for the party, I think one PC should go into the Tavern and do it (that would be cool I think). Any volunteers? An arcane caster or Psionicist would be a good addition, but it is up to you. Or you can stay with 4 PCs if you want, your call.

3. Your XP award for chapter 1 is 600 each (awards plus time spent), I'll mark it down in the character tracking thread.

4. We pick up in the late morning of the next day, unless you four have something else in mind, after all of this accounting gets settled.

Well done.

Don't forget the Cur's contract that you now have. Tomorrow night you know they will be up to no good, and where...

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
Justice doesn't need to rest (and doesn't heal from such rest anyway), so he would be happy to try to recruit another PC.

As for his lack of comments, there didn't seem much else to say. He trusts their employer, having seen no reason to doubt him.

JRYoung

First Post
Velmont said:
OOC: I'm level 3 with that XP... I'll update and make it approve later today.

I made the total 600 XP due to the amount of time spent. So you get 100 more ;)
Excellent, go ahead and level up, for chapter 2 you will be level 3.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases