Goblins in the Cellar (Bront judging)

JRYoung

First Post
A Human male of average height and weight waits outside the tavern at midnight for potential recruits to arrive...

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
A large, well-shined warforged warrior steps out of the tavern door. What little light there is on the walkway seems drawn to its adamantine plating. Head turning slowly from side to side, it seems to settle its gaze on the human standing nearby. I hear you need help in the Cogs. If your cause is just, my sword is for hire.

OOC: Warforged Paladin 2

neoweasel

First Post
A large, heavily armored human with the tabard of the Templars of the Silver Flame walks over to the nondescript man "If you need an extra sword, I am willing to help."

Human Paladin 3

Mellubb

First Post
A slender but fit, shifter slinks out of the tavern. His dark brown fur knotted and napped together. He looks at the others around and says You need eyes ahead of you, I can be them."

Shifter Scout level 3.

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
A fairly young woman approaches, rather short in height with dark black hair pulled back in braids. She is attractive, if a bit generic in her beauty. There is a Deneith Dragonmark on the inside of her left arm, and a holy symbol of Dol Arrah hanging around her neck.

In a soft voice, she says ``You need help. Dol Arrah sent me towards you, to carry out her will on Eberron. My blade is yours for the time being.``

She has her very well-made halberd thrown carelessly over one shoulder, but it looks like she knows how to use it.

Human Cleric of Dol Arrah (3). Domains: Sun, War. Deneith Dragonmark (Pro. from Arrows 1 per day)

DrZombie

First Post
A slender human comes outside and approaches the group. "My name is Irrinaer. I will offer assistance in this."

OOC : lvl 2 kalashtar telepath

Velmont

First Post
A man in chain shirt arrive, a long spiked chain at his belt. "Looks like the unemployement is high in this city." He tells , looking at the others. He nods at Irranear.

Human Paragon lvl (2)

JRYoung

First Post
The man beams. "Well, quite a group has assembled, excellent!" He gives a deep bow. "I am Farrian, I represent a group of Merchants that has various holdings down in the bowels of the city. One of those holdings, a cluster of office buildings, shops, and warehouses in the Cogs has been overrun by a gang of Goblins known as the 'Snaggle Tooth Curs'. They are a small but pesky street gang, no more than 10 in number, that are little more than urchins. We tried to hire House Deneith mercenaries, but they have no time for such petty matters."

"We offer 100 gold pieces per sellsword simply to displace the the Goblins from the complex for the night. I will guide you down into the Cogs and show you the main office they have holed up in, and I will watch the operation from afar. The Goblins are weak and cowardly, they will flee before you like cattle! Once you have them on the run our men will come in and secure the compound again. Then you will be paid and your job will be complete. What do you say?"

JRYoung

First Post
Roster

Chapter 1: "Goblins in the Cellar" ROSTER:

Benedict (Paragon2) - IN
Justice (Paladin2) - IN
Irrinaer (Telepath2) - IN
Braiden (Scout3) - IN
Jezira (Cleric3) - IN
Leland (Paladin3) - IN

Last edited:

Remove ads