cont'd

Jace quickly clubs guard 2 for 1 pt.

next round:
Order:
Jace
Hasin (6 pts damage)
guard 2 (1 pts damage)
Quozen
Guard 1 (7damage+6 nonlethal damage unconscious)
Guard 3 (11 pts damage unconscious and bleeding)
Droggle

Jace can act again - I will treat his action as postponed til later

Hasin moves to attack the guard trying to run for help. As he swings his viscious axe he can hear the guard yelp in fear just before the blade connects driving the guard to the floor to lie in an a growing pool of blood.

Guard 2 swipes at Hasin as he moves past and finds his way through Hasins armor to bite into flesh (4pts damage - almost a crit) I am afraid I cannot surrunder but you may want to as help will be here soon and you will pay.

Quozen slips into the room and drops the most injured guard in a heap unconscious stopping his attack at Droggle.

Droggle swings at the guard running for the door but misses as Hasin beats him to the guard and Droggles pick punches a hole in the door getting stuck a moment but Droggle is able to extract the weapon.

[sblock=Quozen]As your target drops you hear a loud commotion from inside the building through the open door. Shouting and the ringing of steel. Sounds as though it is getting closer.[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"More are on their way, companions. Make haste!"

Quozen checks everyone's progress on the last guard. That guard is not long for this adventure, he concludes. Best to make sure there is a quick way out.

He heads back into the street, making sure that there is a clear, guard-free path for everyone back to Tenebrynn's revel. Best to get lost in the crowds...

He looks down at his sweaty, soiled foreigner's outfit. I should also find myself a new look. Ayratha's embrace, what is this fire that transforms me? He runs back to the party.

[sblock=OOC]
Just making sure we're back in time for the weekend.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jaker2003

Explorer
Isn't this a rescue mission?

Jace shouts out, "DWARVES! HOLD THE DOOR! If you keep them contained, I can immolate all of them at once!" Jace turns to the remaining guard trying to reason with him, "End this fight, you are outnumbered, we didn't come to kill, we came to free those we believe are held wrongfully. If you do not yield, we will be forced to continue to fight. . . One of your fellow guards lies bleeding to death, If you will stop opposing us, I will close his mortal wound, and no more harm shall come to you. You could claim to have been enchanted, there are several people with that ability in town, who wouldn't believe you?"
OoC:Diplomacy check: guard stop fighting (1d20+2=21) Yay! I rolled a 19!

ethandrul

First Post
Hasin will hold his action- If the guard moves to attack I will strike him down,
If guards arrive I will do a full withdrawl to the door .

" You had better listen to my friend fool. He offers mercy I offer only oblivion. we want your purses, Lookspring and his companions (who from the sound of things may be dealing with your reinforcements) and for you to not die today. Your life is yours to keep or throw away.

BigB

First Post
The lone standing guard slouches a bit in defeat as Jace's words sink in. He looks around him to his fallen peers. As he stares a moment at the pool of blood his sword drops to the ground, his face a blank expression.They will never let you go. You will be hung. If unopposed the guard removes his chain shirt letting it drop on the ground and walks away disappearing into the crowd.

ooc: You have opened an otherwise locked door that can serve as the escapee's exit. You also do not know how many more guards are on the wat or how soon they will arrive. Standing over unconscious bleeding guards with blood on your weapons may bring more attention than you want.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
BigB said:
ooc: You have opened an otherwise locked door that can serve as the escapee's exit. You also do not know how many more guards are on the wat or how soon they will arrive. Standing over unconscious bleeding guards with blood on your weapons may bring more attention than you want.

OOC: Which is why I'm high-tailing it back to the party... Am I free to reach there?

BigB

First Post
InVinoVeritas said:
OOC: Which is why I'm high-tailing it back to the party... Am I free to reach there?

ooc: yes you can easily make it back to the party. I will post final in the morning with awards etc... nice hit on the injured guard. Quozen should try martial arts :p oh yeah he is :p

Bison

First Post
Droggle heads back to the party as well, with a sigh as he looks at the hole he put in the door with his pick. His career as a fighter is not off to a stelar beginning

Remove ads