Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

Manzanita

First Post
"If none speak common, you won't find an interpretter. We just need to ask for a room. Perhaps there's a passage from the kitchen or one outside, leading to rooms."

Rowan will try to get the silent waiter's attention. He will put his head down on his folded hands and mime sleep. Then look up and raise his eyebrows.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix eats her meal in silence. Afterwards, she says simply to the others "Yes, we need to find our rooms so that we can discuss our plans in more privacy."

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Weird, it took my post but in the forum it shows Manzanita made the last post and it didn't bump the thread. I must have posted right during the crash for it to do weird stuff like that.

BigB

First Post
Finishing your meal you are surprised at the quality and taste of the food given the strange state of the city and of the patrons of the inn. With a wave one of the servers points you in the direction of your rooms and begins to lead the way. You find the rooms adequate and more comfortable than the cavern floor as you have become used to. The two rooms are across the hall from one another so that doors are directly across. Each room has a bed and small table.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan slips a hand to the small of Phoenix's back. "We'll take the room on the left. Let's see if we can find some water to wash in before we turn in for the night, though."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring sniffs under either arm and decides that the bath he took a week ago is still sufficient. "Go then, I will be checking my room for vermin." Lookspring enters the room with his pet viper and lets the snake explore the room in search of rats for dinner. He does his best to make sure the serpent has settled down before he goes to bed himself, not out of kindness but out a desire not to be bitten while he sleeps.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Fine." Phoenix says to Lookspring. "We'll come over to your room in the morning and we can decide exactly what we are going to do next and how." Turning back to Rowan, she goes into their room hand in hand with him. Once they've found some water to bathe with, she takes turns with him as they help to clean each other of the bug guts and other nastiness of the journey. After that, she helps him and herself get a little dirty again before finally sleeping for the night entwined in Rowan's arms...

[sblock=OOC]Assuming that all of the above is okay with Manzanita, of course... ;)[/sblock]

Remove ads