Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

BigB

First Post
The creatures all retreat into the depths of the sunless sea. Afew ripples are all that can be seen of them leaving the party bloodied, wet and stinking of dead fish.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring hisses angrily, still smarting from the bite wounds. "Slimy, cowardly leeches! Were I able I would be posioning this entire sea to kill them all!" He moves to the edge of the bridge to look over into the dark water to see what scared them off.

Manzanita

First Post
"I think WE scared them off, Looky." Says Rowan. "If they were scared of that other creature, they would have stayed on land. Come on, no dawdling. We need to get off this bridge and away from the water ASAP!"

Manzanita

First Post
"Let's stick with our plan. More than ever, we can't risk falling in.": Rowan picks up the rope he'd tied around Lookspring. "OK. Go buddy. When you get across that rough part, untie it and I'll pull it back. Then I'll tie it around Phoenix and hold the other end. When you're across baby, I'll tie this end to myself, and you two can spot me."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Thinking the plan is more ill conceived than ever, Lookspring nonetheless nods in acquiesce. He loops the rope around his waist and makes ready to dart across the broken area.

Phoenix8008

First Post
After Lookspring makes it across and the rope is pulled back, Phoenix will tie the rope around herself and then make her way across to make ready for Rowan's passage.

BigB

First Post
[sblock=Lookspring] Nervously watching the water for sign of attackers as he moves across the askew blocks Lookspring can see 2 large shadow areas that may be cavities large enough for large creatures to fit into.[/sblock]

spot checks everyone :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases