Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan continues panting, pacing, and squishing the smaller roaches under his boot until his rage expires. He mutters "Disgusting."

OOC: He has 8 HPs. Subtract his 10 Range HPs, and he's about to pass out.

BIC: Rowan suddenly realizes he's about to collapse, so he pulls out his wand and gives himself a boost. (5 charges - 24 HPs, bringing him to 22 HPs.) He tries some more. (3 charges 18 hps, bringing him to 40. OK.)

"Anyone else?" he asks, holding the wand and looking at his friends.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix leans forward, bracing her hands on her thighs as she breathes hard after that gruesome battle. Seeing Rowan heal himself of all the dreadful wounds he suffered lightens her mood somewhat. "None for me, thanks." she responds to his offer of healing. "I'll be fine once I rest." She wipes at her armor, trying to remove some of the vomit which she seems to have coated it with. "How are you doin' Lookspring?" she asks the Katara.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring rubs a painful puncture wound in his side from one of the giant pincers. He says, "Aye, one of them took a bite out of my side. My wand is being a bit low, so I'll be needing a bit of a boost." He looks around the room to make sure all the giant insects have stopped twitching.

BigB

First Post
ooc: Once again I apologize for delays. I hope to be back to normal this time next week.

The bugs scuttle back into their holes and things are back to quiet. The group looks about a while but no threat presents itself.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: No worries BigB. Same thing happened to me when I moved. Hope it all goes well, and we'll look forward to speeding up again when you can. :cool:

Phoenix kicks the large carcasses away to the edges of the room and tries to clear a somewhat bug-free area in the center to begin trying to rest some. "I'm beat, boys. Since I can't do much else while we wait, I'm gonna rest while I can. Somebody wake me up to take the middle shift." Phoenix says to Lookspring and Rowan. Settling down on her bedroll, she makes sure her mindblade is fully charged and ready before closing her eyes to try and sleep. A smile plays across her lips as she contemplates future plans...

Manzanita

First Post
"How much you need 'spring?'" Rowan asks. He looks about the dirty floor, now filled with crushed cockroaches, guts, blood, and vomit. He figures he'll stay standing a bit longer. He'll rest when he's tired.

OOC: Here's one charge for 1+1=2. Yuck. How 'bout another: 2+1=3. You should roll any more yourself. Rowan's not popular at IC

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring accepts the healing from the wand silently. Though he feels the pain of battered muscles, the worst of the damage has been healed. He looks for a rock large enough to sit on so that he won't have to lie amidst the dust and dead bugs. He tries to get comfortable to wait out the "night".

BigB

First Post
ooc:I apologize once again for delays. This move is going to kill me. I have new computer new high speed internet and connection is slower than ever to enworld. Other sites are faster??? Not sure why dial up was faster than broadband and cpu w/5gigs ram? Oh well. I hope I can consistently log in now at least.

BigB

First Post
After a much needed 8 hours rest, the group is refreshed and feeling a bit better. Phoenix can now use power points to transport the group when you are ready. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases