Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

BigB

First Post
Piping up, Lookspring says "We are being in the business of sailing. We are being told that a boat is available. That boat. We will be using it to cross the waters." he points at the half-way decent boat on the dock.

The duergar, a dusky and hairless female dwarf steps out of the shadows where you can get a better view. Her black eyes scrutinize you, and she readies her short sword as she points to the lone sea worthy craft This boat is my business sun warts!

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan smiles. At least she speaks their language. "We need a craft. We're working for an important man, Es Sarch. He told us to ask you about the boat. He said you had the best boat at the harbor and that you would help us."

BigB

First Post
Rowan smiles. At least she speaks their language. "We need a craft. We're working for an important man, Es Sarch. He told us to ask you about the boat. He said you had the best boat at the harbor and that you would help us."

Perhaps for the right price we could come to an arrangement.

[sblock=Phoenix]You see humanoid figures moving in the shadows to flank your group.[/sblock]

ooc: 500 exp each for the drider encounter.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
"We're going to Rikaryons Isle. I hear people in Pedistal will pay dearly for a certain mushroom found there only. Lend us your boat, and we will bring you back something worth your life." states Rowan.

OOC: 500 XPs levels Rowan. Can I go ahead & post that, or would you prefer I wait until we rest or something?

BigB

First Post
"We're going to Rikaryons Isle. I hear people in Pedistal will pay dearly for a certain mushroom found there only. Lend us your boat, and we will bring you back something worth your life." states Rowan.

OOC: 500 XPs levels Rowan. Can I go ahead & post that, or would you prefer I wait until we rest or something?

ooc:go ahead and post the level. You will most likely be resting soon anyway. Hopefully back at the inn. :devil:

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Rowan gazes out over the water. Can he see the island with the blue glow? If so, how far does it seem? Is the water calm?

"That stinker buggered off. He was supposed to assist us in acquiring a boat. Maybe that's just what he did." says Rowan. "We have to spend some more of our small change to rent that thing. Or we could just get in and take off. Do either of you know much about boats?"

You can see the blue glow of the island in the distance. It is difficult to judge the distance on the underground sea but it seems about a half miloe off shore. The waters seem calm.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Perhaps for the right price we could come to an arrangement.
"Perhaps if your friends stop trying to surround us we can pay you a fair sum and do a deal. Or if you'd like to push your luck we can kick your backsides and save ourselves the money while you lay here bleeding out... With that in mind, what would you consider the right price?"

OOC: I have 3 PP=30 gp I could bribe with. Anybody else willing to contribute if need be?

BigB

First Post
"Perhaps if your friends stop trying to surround us we can pay you a fair sum and do a deal. Or if you'd like to push your luck we can kick your backsides and save ourselves the money while you lay here bleeding out... With that in mind, what would you consider the right price?"

OOC: I have 3 PP=30 gp I could bribe with. Anybody else willing to contribute if need be?

ooc: diplomacy check for Phoenix

"What is your destination?" The dwarf standing with hands on hips shifts a bit as Phoenix calls out her tactics and offers a more diplomatic solution.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases