Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

BigB

First Post
OOC: Sorry about the delay - life has aligned to oppose my participation the last few days - doctors visits and work have taken so much time there were 4 days I never made it home. Back to my schedule now.

Once out of the Inn the Dwarf warns you "Stay alert there are those that will follow us and attack if they can ambush and there are many dangers in the city that may happen to be in our way." The dwarf moves with a steady pace and determined stride. He takes you on a winding path through alleys avoiding the wider busy streets. The buildings are dilapidated and you wonder how some manage to remain standing.

OOC: need marching order and spot checks - the dwarf will lead.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan will drift to the rear. Phoenix should be right behind the dwarf.

Rowan will walk with his glaive out. The dwarf wasn't very comforting.

Spot check: 6. Rowan will be alert to the first sign of danger!:erm:

BigB

First Post
[sblock=Lookspring] In a particularly decrepit alley you see a Drider climbing down the side of a building. It is about 2 stories up. Phoenix and the dwarf are beneath the drider and you are about to pass beneath it.[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
[sblock=Lookspring] In a particularly decrepit alley you see a Drider climbing down the side of a building. It is about 2 stories up. Phoenix and the dwarf are beneath the drider and you are about to pass beneath it.[/sblock]

Without waiting to see if its intents are hostile or not, Lookspring draws two arrows and fires them straight up! After they're away, he says aloud "I hate bugs."

OOC -
Lookspring Initiative (1d20 3=11)
Lookspring Rapid Shot (1d20 9=21, 1d6 2=6, 1d20 9=21, 1d6 2=7)

BigB

First Post
A bit of confusion for Phoenix and Rowan as Lookspring fires arrows up at a nearby building.

[sblock=Lookspring]The others are clueless as to what you see. You react first although not by much. Both arrows strike the target just 3 seperate points of light fly from the drider to strike Lookspring in the chest (4,2,and 3 points damage - total 9pts)[/sblock]

The confusion grows as Lookspring is blasted by 3 points of light.

Manzanita

First Post
"What is it? How can you see?" Rowan asks in confusion. He too, looks up, and readies his guisarme to swipe anything coming down. He takes a step forward to give the others move protection.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix, F Elan Soulknife 5 (AC: 20, HP: 34/50, PP: 6/6)

Phoenix spins around as the commotion breaks out. She looks around at Lookspring then upwards where he is looking and is generally slow to react (Her init of 3 which I rolled a few posts ago). Once she sees the drider above her, she manifests her mindblade quickly and then charges it with a moments thought before throwing it up at the creature above her.

[sblock=OOC]Free action: manifest mindblade
Move action: charge Psychic Strike
Standard action: thrown mindblade attack at Drider (1d20+7=16, 1d8+4+1d8=10)

Just noticed we didn't really heal up any since our last fight at the gates. So I just added the 5 HPs from natural healing from getting a night of sleep. At least I got back my power points. That's 12 points of damage I can avoid.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases