Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

Manzanita

First Post
"Grab the rest of 'em!" Rowan shouts to lookspring. He clutches Phoenix to him and curses the foul air of the island. "Pull through for me babe." he mutters as he pulls out his wand. He gives her one dose of cure medicine.

Once Lookspring has taken the last mushroom, Rowan will urge him back to the boat. "Hurry!" he shouts.

OOC: 5 pts healing.

BigB

First Post
Rowan (18/58 hp)
Phoenix (5/50hp)
Lookspring (24/37hp)

mushroom count 13

As Lookspring gathers the remaining mushrooms he nearly trips over a corpse covered in mushrooms wearing a blackened chain shirt.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring raises an eyebrow and stops to look over the corpse. He prods it experimentally with a foot to be sure it is dead. He calls out, "A dead man is being here. Mushrooms have begun growing over him. Let us see what he was." He rolls the body over to see its face and check for anything of value.

OOC - Lookspring search check (1d20+8=16)

Manzanita

First Post
"Always time for a little lootin'." Rowan says with a grin. He will pull the chain shirt off the corpse if it appears to be resisting the ravenges of time & elements. He'll help carry anything else that seems of value as well.

BigB

First Post
The chain shirt is dirty but otherwise in good condition. As you work to remove the shirt an irridescent black pearl with silver veins falls out of the skull's mouth.

ooc: exp award for the two giant mushrooms 700 exp to each character.
exp award for dealing with dwarves to get the boat 400exp to each character.

Phoenix8008

First Post
As she is healed back to consciousness, Phoenix stirs and opens her eyes to look up at Rowan. "I could get used to waking up in your arms you know." She says with a smile. "We got 'em all I assume? And some treasure to boot I see. Nice. If nobody is wearing the armor now, I can carry it in my Bag of Holding if you want." she nods. "Should we get healed up further in case those dwarves think they can overpower us and take all our mushrooms?" Phoenix uses a couple of her healing potions.

2 cure light wounds potions (2d8+2=12) Healing 12 brings her up to 17/50 hp.

Not satisfied, she quaffs another Cure Light Wounds potion (1d8+1=6) leaving her at 23/50 hp. She has only a single CLW potion remaining.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring picks up the pearl and turns it over in his hands to let it catch what little light can be seen down here. Deciding to appraise it later in the comfort of the inn, he pockets it and joins the others as they return to the boat. "Let us be away before mushrooms begin growing upon our bodies as well. "

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan smiles. "Good thinking, Phoenix. Let's make sure none of the other mushrooms are visible to the dwarves. Just the two we'll give to them. And we won't give them up until we're back at the docks. I don't want to use our healing carelessly, though. I don't know how we'd get another of these wands."

He pockets the pearl ,assuming Lookspring doesn't beat him to it.

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
You easily navigate the forest of giant mushrooms to reach the beach. The dwarf rows the boat to the beach when you appear. "Quickly, we must be going." The dwarf calls out.

You climb in the boat and cast off back out toward the city of Pedastal. The dwarf rows and you approach the dock, the other dwarves are waiting.

ooc: Trying new program to make maps. Let me know if this will improve the adventure. Thanks BigB

Attachments

• docks 3-9-09.jpg
    docks 3-9-09.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring glares at the dwarves on the dock, looking for any weapons they may be carrying. He hisses and whispers to the others. I am not liking the looks of our welcoming party. There are many of them. They see us as being wounded and weak. Perhaps we should be surprising them with a few arrows sprouting from their chest. We are soon being in range. He rests a hand on his bow and waits for a signal.

OOC: he'll let Rowan pocket the pearl

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases