Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

BigB

First Post
ooc: Updated post 166

The Ogre is down and unconscious. Phoenix and Lookspring have injuries and Rowan stands over the Ogre. Suddenly the tunnel is quiet a contrast to the sounds of battle.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan

Rowan allows his guisarme to remain embedded within the ogre. He drops to his knees next to Phoenix and picks her up into his arms. "Talk to me girl! Lookspring, your wand!"

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring scrambles over the dead carcass to see what's happening. He stands on the ogres head to be able to get a better look at Phoenix. Seeing all the blood and bruising he says, "She doesn't look so good, you sure she's still alive?" A little uncertain of the effectiveness of healing dead people, Lookspring taps her arm with the wand.

OOC - CLW Wand on Phoenix (1d8 1=9)

BigB

First Post
Phoenix 30 damage (10 pts remaining)

Lookspring 17 damage

Rowan full health

ooc: 2245 exp each for defeating the 3 Ogres. The last was the leader a 4th lvl Barbarian with unusual high intelligence (especially for Ogre and Barbarian combined).

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rowan allows his guisarme to remain embedded within the ogre. He drops to his knees next to Phoenix and picks her up into his arms. "Talk to me girl! Lookspring, your wand!"

Lookspring scrambles over the dead carcass to see what's happening. He stands on the ogres head to be able to get a better look at Phoenix. Seeing all the blood and bruising he says, "She doesn't look so good, you sure she's still alive?" A little uncertain of the effectiveness of healing dead people, Lookspring taps her arm with the wand.
"Ow." Phoenix says before a painful cough spasms her bruised chest. Looking up at Rowan holding her like she weighed nothing, Phoenix smiles and says "Thanks for the help, that thing almost killed me I think. Only my healing fire kept me from going to the darkness I fear. That and lots of luck." With a gentle squeeze of his arm, she motions Rowan to set her on her feet again.

"And thanks to you for the healing as well, Lookspring. Looks like you got a nice shot with your bow there as well in the end. Is the thing dead yet?" She asks as she limps forward to see that the creature still draws shallow breaths. "Anybody object to me finishing this thing off for any reason?" If not, then she holds her fist under the things chin and manifests her mindblade so it spears into the things head and shines its light out of the ogre's mouth and nostrils.

[sblock=OOC]After the body is searched, she asks for another tap or two of the healing wand from Lookspring and drinks one of her own potions of Cure Light Wounds (for +8=18 HP before wand again). Anybody else get enough out of that to level up? I did. :D So next time we rest the leveling up will take effect, right BigB? I know we just rested before this though.

P.S.- BigB, was that Con check against the massive damage she got hit with? (Half of her HPs in one shot) And if it was, did my reducing the damage by 4 stop her getting killed since she rolled such a low Con check? I just wanna know for RPing reasons if she was actually that close to death.[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix- F Elan Soulknife 4 (AC: 20, HP: 35/40, PP: 0/6)

"Thanks, 'Spring. That's much better." Phoenix offers as the bleeding stops and most of the bruises fade to a yellowish color. "Still not pretty," she says looking over herself "but better than breathing with busted ribs. My new armor held up well too." she notes with pride in her own craftsmanship.

orsal

LEW Judge
BigB said:
ooc: 2245 exp each for defeating the 3 Ogres. The last was the leader a 4th lvl Barbarian with unusual high intelligence (especially for Ogre and Barbarian combined).

[judge]BigB, I just noticed this game isn't mentioned in the Character Tracking thread. Could you add it, so that XP can be logged there?[/judge]

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan eyes Phoenix nervously, to make sure she's really all right & not bluffing. After the ogre has been killed, he searches it for loot.

"OK. Well that wasn't so bad. Let's keep moving. We must be getting close to the Yuan Ti now."

BigB

First Post
orsal said:
[judge]BigB, I just noticed this game isn't mentioned in the Character Tracking thread. Could you add it, so that XP can be logged there?[/judge]

Thanks. Oversight on my part. Will have it added shortly.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases