Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Rapid shot is a full round action. Unless Lookspring's only taking a 5 foot step, he can't do that. He should go behind Rowan, I think. Rowan's init & other rolls here. Two hits for 17 dmg. No crits unfortunately. Since he's got combat reflexes, he gets his AoO even though flat footed. Not to mention his dex bonus to AC due to uncanny dodge. You've got both those factored in though, eh? After his AoO, he has to take a 5 foot step back to keep using his guisarme.

EDIT: I realize Rowan was attacked by 2 fish-men, and one attacked Phoenix, who was behind Rowan, I believe. Rowan may take up to 3 AoOs per round, and he might get to attack these two other guys as well. Here's the rolls. Not bad. To hit 27 dmg 8, to hit 19 dmg 10.

IC: Rowan slashes about with his guisarme, giving as good as he gets.

Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC
I was hoping to move backwards during the surprise round, though I'm not sure how far away from them I could get. If 20' won't get me behind the group I'll only take the first shot after I've finished moving.

BigB

First Post
SelcSilverhand said:
OOC
I was hoping to move backwards during the surprise round, though I'm not sure how far away from them I could get. If 20' won't get me behind the group I'll only take the first shot after I've finished moving.

ooc:Lookspring was allowed to act during the surprise round but with a low initiative result the creatures were able to attack first.

BigB

First Post
In the surprise round Looksprings arrow buries into the creature just as it bites down on him. Suddenly the weight of the creature nearly drags him down into the water, and then his flesh tears free releasing the creature and nearly toppling Lookspring. Lookspring hurredly scrambles backwards behind his companions.

As he is attacked Rowan swings his guisarme with deadly accuracy severely injuring both of his attackers.

Phoenix misses as she reflexively fights off the creature attacking her.

A horrific sight near the waters surface appears next to the group. An alien form of writhing tentacles, fishy scales, and glowing malevolent eyes....suddenly it dives deeper into the water as the attacking creatures scramble for the waters safety.

ooc: need Rowans initiative.

The creatures are retreating as they have taken great amount of damage and no longer want to play. Phoenix will have a chance to attack before they slip away and possibly Rowan. Lookspring is last to act so they will be back under water before he can do anything.

BigB

First Post
Sequence....

The creature that attacked Lookspring is the first to dive back under water.

Rowan acts here..

Creature 3 that attacked Phoenix

Phoenix misses with her attack.

creatures 2 and 4

Lookspring heals himself with wand.

Remove ads