Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

BigB

First Post
[sblock=Phoenix and Rowan]2 large shadow areas that may be cavities large enough for large creatures to fit into are seen below the waters surface into the sides of 2 of the askew blocks. Inside you can mke oout scattered items but not well enough to know what the items are without closer inspection.[/sblock]

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan points to the water. "I think there's a cave down there. There's no way we're going in there. We've seen what's in that water. Let's just hope it doesn't come out after us."

He continues across the bridge.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I agree, Rowan." Phoenix says. "Looks like there's something down there, but I'm not ready to jump in there this second without better reason." She continues across the bridge as well.

BigB

First Post
ooc: 100exp each for getting past the ambush successfully.

You pass beyond the damaged stone area and continue without encounter. As you approach the city you see the wide sloping base of a massive column built up with streets, walls, and hundreds of elaborate structures. A few glimmer with faint illumination, and here and there, lanterns shed green light in small pools separated by gulfs of shadow. Portions of the small city are completely collapsed and obviously abandoned, though others show clear signs of habitation and upkeep. A great wall surrounds the lowest edges of the city, and upon that edifice, hundreds of rusty spikes point toward the caverns high ceiling. Rotting heads adorn scores of these spikes.

Dark stones sag over an open gatehouse. The gaping arch reveals a rubble strewn roadway, a low barricade of piled debris, and an ominous cityscape beyond where the shadowed buildings lean above sloping cobbled lanes illuminated by the green light from the lanterns.

A gray pudgy humanoid that has willowy limbs and flipperlike hands and feet bounds from the shadows,its fishlike head sports bulbous eyes. It carries a spear and a large shield. The smell of rotten fish hangs in the air around it. With a gurgling snarl it leaps to attack as its skin flushes red.

initiative anyone?.... :devil:

Remove ads