Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring rubs his hairy chin and frowns. "If the dark caves here are being filled with strange dwarves and snake-men, we will be noticed. If the deadmen from the ship were giving the third man a description of us they may be expecting us. We make for the city, and there we seek them out, and then we be killing them. If we are not finding any in the city to be killed, then we wait for them to come here again, or find their nests." He studies the area around them carefully before continuing. "How many nodes are there being? A route like this would be carefully watched by bandits seeking caravans and weak travelers. Be keeping your weapons close at the ready. Dying far from the sun is not having appeal to me."

Before they depart, Lookspring purchases 5 sunrods (if he has enough)since they will likely be far from light for a long time to come.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix nods while listening to Rowan and Lookspring. Not being able to think of anything else to add, she silently goes along with them to head towards Pedastal via the road after they are all done preparing.

On the way, if they can get fairly close to the water she would like to test it and see if it is anywhere near clean. She's interested in using her newly bought soap to try and wash off some of the bug guts and vomit, but if she would be dirtier after using this water, then she'll just wait till they are in the city and see what they can some up with. (She'll share some of her soap with anyone else wanting to get clean as well.)

BigB

First Post
The road both leads to and away from the city. Bruthwol wll admit to not seeing anyone travel the road away from the city recently. The sullen sea's pebble beaches smoothly slope down to the water.Cold and salty the water is as clean as any surface beach and water.

Brutwhol speks up as he sees Phoenix handling her soap and guesses her intentions. "Be careful crossing the ocean bridge. Wild Kuo-Ta's and worse swim the sea's murk waters. Sometimes travelers whostart out at one end of the ocan bridge fail to arrive at the other. In fact part of the bridge has been damaged for a while now."

ooc: Lookspring can buy the sunrods a long as he has enough. 2gp each.

"This be the only node I know of my boy. The sunrods will be 10gp for the lot. Take care out there dead customers dont buy much."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring ponders for a moment before speaking, "I am thinking a bridge, even it being broken, is better than swimming or by boat. Better to be having something solid underfoot. Let us take the road to the bridge."

Manzanita

First Post
"What's in the other direction, Brutwhol? In case we don't want to go to the city." Rowan itches as he says this though. He does want a bath, and the city seems the best place to get one. He too, would prefer the road beneath his feet, regardless of the dangers.

BigB

First Post
Manzanita said:
"What's in the other direction, Brutwhol? In case we don't want to go to the city." Rowan itches as he says this though. He does want a bath, and the city seems the best place to get one. He too, would prefer the road beneath his feet, regardless of the dangers.

The dwarf laughs a hardy roar. "My friend that direction is the wild caverns and passageways of the underground world."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"The dark underworld is sounding like no place I am wanting to be going. If you must, wash your naked skins and let us be off. The sooner we get out of this dark place, the better. Let us take the bridge and risk the trip"

While the others finish their preparations, Lookspring crouches over the trail and checks for any tracks that match the humanoid they followed into first node.

Search for tracks, Survival to follow them (1d20 7=9, 1d20 10=25)

BigB

First Post
The cobblestone road proves to be too difficult to find matching tracks for Lookspring.

The group moves on ..... order?

As you approach the bridge you can get a better look at it. Spans of massive stone blocks mingle with the sculpted southern side of the great grotto, forming a bridge over the ominous waters of the sullen sea. The bridge seems solid. It rises 2 feet above the water surface at its highest point, eventually connecting to the road on the other side near a gate to the city.

ooc: ad hoc experience for dealing with Bruthwol peacefully :D 180 exp each.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan leads the way, guisarme at ready. As he walks, he mutters, "Couldn't they have built this bridge higher? Are there no waves or tides on this cursed ocean?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases