Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging) - Page 46


What's on your mind?

  1. #451
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Phoenix8008's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Frostproof, FL
    Posts
    5,443
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Phoenix8008
    My communities:

    OOC: Phoenix is also ready to go.

 

  • #452
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    BigB's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    corning ny
    Posts
    1,845
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore BigB
    OOC: Sorry about the delay - life has aligned to oppose my participation the last few days - doctors visits and work have taken so much time there were 4 days I never made it home. Back to my schedule now.


    Once out of the Inn the Dwarf warns you "Stay alert there are those that will follow us and attack if they can ambush and there are many dangers in the city that may happen to be in our way." The dwarf moves with a steady pace and determined stride. He takes you on a winding path through alleys avoiding the wider busy streets. The buildings are dilapidated and you wonder how some manage to remain standing.

    OOC: need marching order and spot checks - the dwarf will lead.
    BigB

  • #453
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Manzanita's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    8,395
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Manzanita
    Rowan will drift to the rear. Phoenix should be right behind the dwarf.

    Rowan will walk with his glaive out. The dwarf wasn't very comforting.

    Spot check: 6. Rowan will be alert to the first sign of danger!
    My PbP characters
    Spoiler:

    LEW
    Ignatious O'Reilly: halfling wizard7/Loremaster 2
    Esmerelda Persephone Jara: Human Sorcerer6/Paragon3
    Rowan McTavish: Human Barbarian3/Fighter1/Ranger1/Sorcerer1
    Living Eberon:
    Raven Rogue3/Fighter1/Dragonmark Heir 1

  • #454
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Phoenix8008's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Frostproof, FL
    Posts
    5,443
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Phoenix8008
    My communities:

    Phoenix follows the dwarf with Lookspring behind her and Rowan watching their backs.

    Phoenix Spot check and next initiative (1d20+0=1, 1d20+2=3)

  • #455
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    SelcSilverhand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frozen Wastelands of Michigan
    Posts
    2,304
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore SelcSilverhand
    My communities:

    Lookspring takes up position behind Phoenix. He stares with curiousity at the brief glimpses of the busier parts of the city. He keeps a careful eye out, wary that their "guide" may be leading them into an ambush himself!

    OOC - Lookspring Spot (1d20+8=26)

  • #456
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    BigB's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    corning ny
    Posts
    1,845
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore BigB
    Lookspring
    In a particularly decrepit alley you see a Drider climbing down the side of a building. It is about 2 stories up. Phoenix and the dwarf are beneath the drider and you are about to pass beneath it.
    BigB

  • #457
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    SelcSilverhand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frozen Wastelands of Michigan
    Posts
    2,304
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore SelcSilverhand
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by BigB View Post
    Lookspring
    In a particularly decrepit alley you see a Drider climbing down the side of a building. It is about 2 stories up. Phoenix and the dwarf are beneath the drider and you are about to pass beneath it.
    Without waiting to see if its intents are hostile or not, Lookspring draws two arrows and fires them straight up! After they're away, he says aloud "I hate bugs."

    OOC -
    Lookspring Initiative (1d20 3=11)
    Lookspring Rapid Shot (1d20 9=21, 1d6 2=6, 1d20 9=21, 1d6 2=7)

  • #458
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    BigB's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    corning ny
    Posts
    1,845
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore BigB
    A bit of confusion for Phoenix and Rowan as Lookspring fires arrows up at a nearby building.

    Lookspring
    The others are clueless as to what you see. You react first although not by much. Both arrows strike the target just 3 seperate points of light fly from the drider to strike Lookspring in the chest (4,2,and 3 points damage - total 9pts)


    The confusion grows as Lookspring is blasted by 3 points of light.
    BigB

  • #459
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Manzanita's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    8,395
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Manzanita
    "What is it? How can you see?" Rowan asks in confusion. He too, looks up, and readies his guisarme to swipe anything coming down. He takes a step forward to give the others move protection.
    My PbP characters
    Spoiler:

    LEW
    Ignatious O'Reilly: halfling wizard7/Loremaster 2
    Esmerelda Persephone Jara: Human Sorcerer6/Paragon3
    Rowan McTavish: Human Barbarian3/Fighter1/Ranger1/Sorcerer1
    Living Eberon:
    Raven Rogue3/Fighter1/Dragonmark Heir 1

  • #460
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Phoenix8008's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Frostproof, FL
    Posts
    5,443
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Phoenix8008
    My communities:

    Phoenix, F Elan Soulknife 5 (AC: 20, HP: 34/50, PP: 6/6)

    Phoenix spins around as the commotion breaks out. She looks around at Lookspring then upwards where he is looking and is generally slow to react (Her init of 3 which I rolled a few posts ago). Once she sees the drider above her, she manifests her mindblade quickly and then charges it with a moments thought before throwing it up at the creature above her.

    OOC
    Free action: manifest mindblade
    Move action: charge Psychic Strike
    Standard action: thrown mindblade attack at Drider (1d20+7=16, 1d8+4+1d8=10)

    Just noticed we didn't really heal up any since our last fight at the gates. So I just added the 5 HPs from natural healing from getting a night of sleep. At least I got back my power points. That's 12 points of damage I can avoid.
    Last edited by Phoenix8008; Friday, 24th October, 2008 at 06:12 PM.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 46 of 92 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Sinister Spire (Group 2)(Orsal Judging)
      By BigB in forum Living EN World
      Replies: 331
      Last Post: Sunday, 2nd May, 2010, 03:01 PM
    2. The Sinister Spire
      By GVDammerung in forum Fan Reviews
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Monday, 17th September, 2007, 08:52 PM
    3. The Sinister Spire
      By John Cooper in forum Fan Reviews
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Monday, 18th June, 2007, 12:18 AM
    4. Sinister Spire
      By Shadeydm in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Friday, 15th June, 2007, 10:09 PM
    5. The Sinister Spire
      By Sammael in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Thursday, 2nd November, 2006, 04:28 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •